Having a morning ritual is one of the best behaviors you can adopt that will change every aspect of your life.
In order to reach your goals, you’ll have to change and develop new routines and habits.
And what better way to become successful than to do what successful people do?!
In “The morning ritual of entrepreneurs who built a successful software businesses in 6 months or less” Maneeth Sethi from Hack the System has found the one thing they all had in common.
That was their specific morning routine.
First, they reviewed why they wanted to build a business. They were writing and reading the purpose of their big project every single morning, and that helped them stay focused on the end goal.
They had a list of the things they wanted to have, experience and contribute to the world. And reviewed it right after waking up.
Second, they spent their first hour of the day doing the most important tasks without being distracted.
Then, they analyzed the things that worked out and those that didn’t.
That took a total of 10 minutes each day, but helped them increase results tremendously.
A morning routine like that helps you stay on track, become more effective and productive, stay motivated and focused, have a clear vision of what you want.
Here’s why this habit is successful:
- you start your day with a purpose;
- you know exactly what you want in life;
- you are laser-focused on your goal;
- distractions don’t bother you;
- you get up early;
- how you start your day affects how it goes;
- you define your most important tasks for the day;
- you start working on the first one after you wake up;
- things actually get done;
- reviewing goals and knowing why you do it keeps you motivated;
- you’re productive;
- it builds consistency, willpower and concentration.
I believe that making this morning ritual a habit (and adding a thing or two more to it) can change your mindset, which will then turn your life around. And soon you’ll be able to see the changes you’ve desired for so long.
And throughout the process, you’ll grow spiritually. You’ll get more things done in less time as you’ll be able to focus your mind on what you’re doing.
Also, you’ll develop discipline. And that will help you build other successful habits too.
What is your morning ritual (we all have one, whether it’s healthy and successful or not)? And how is that working for you?
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Top 8 Apps to Help You Overcome Stress and Anxiety - September 19, 2017
- 6 Corporate Gifts Your Clients Will Love This Christmas - September 19, 2017
- 5 Things You’re Doing That Make Your Back Pain Worse - September 18, 2017