This is episode 58 of the Let’s Reach Success podcast, and the last one for 2016. So let’s talk about what we can leave behind in the past in order to become better versions of ourselves the moment we enter 2017.
- Why new is always better [0:30]
- One of the biggest enemies to progress [1:43]
- Why comparing your life to that of others is a bad habit [2:58]
- How to let go of comfort and be free [4:14]
- What real productivity is all about [4:53]
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Enjoy your last days of 2016, and be positive about the new year. As long as you’re eliminating anything negative and unnecessary from your life, you can only move forward and become more successful.
I’ll be back with a new episode of the podcast next Thursday, where I’ll share some practical tips on developing a strong mindset, learned from an expert in the field that’s a great role model. Stay tuned.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Here’s What You Need to Start a Small Business in The U.S. - October 18, 2017
- How to Evolve and Grow as a Successful Freelancer - October 17, 2017
- Why and How to Do a Digital Detox This Autumn - October 17, 2017