I was more productive than usual in April and posted quite often on the blog.
And now that the month is over, I decided to make a list of the stuff that’s worth checking out one more time for those of you who missed something.
Top 10 Posts of April
- Why You Should Become an Early Bird
- 22 Lazy Habits to Stop Doing
- 8 Reasons Morning Pages Make You Feel Better
- How to Be The Change You Want to See in The World
- Why This Man Sold Everything and Decided to Run Across America
- The Simple Solution to Changing Your Habits Successfully
- How to Drink Your Morning Cup of Coffee in Peace
- The Real Face of Discipline: What is It and How to Get It
- How to Become a Progress Fanatic
- Zen Morning: Finding Peace in The Early Hours of The Day
Other notable things:
- finally set up a self-hosted blog;
- published an eBook on Mental Habits;
- broke a personal record on number of posts published in a month – almost 40;
- tried out different designs (changed things way too many times, actually);
- opened a book store;
- created a newsletter;
- invited guest authors;
- came up with a new book strategy.
Let me know what you think. Feedback will be much appreciated.
That’s it for now. Let’s see what May has in store.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- 5 Payday Loan Mistakes to Avoid at Any Cost - August 22, 2017
- The 5 Dog Breeds That Shed the Most - August 22, 2017
- What to Do Before You Begin Writing a Business Plan - August 21, 2017