I’ve stumbled upon too many great blogs to remember. But some of their content just stands out and can’t be forgotten once it’s read.
So here’s a collection of some of the articles that I consider either life-changing, super useful, powerful and wise, or just uplifting and motivational. Or all of these together.
This post can be a resource for awesome self-improvement information.
And every now and then I’ll come back to it and reread some of these as it’s worth grasping the ideas reading between the lines and once just isn’t enough.
I hope that you too will benefit from them. They might just be what you need to take action upon something you’ve been putting off for too long, or to give you direction when you feel lost.
The articles are in no particular order. I love them all. Some, however, I’ve highlighted.
The Best Blog Posts That Will Change The Way You See Things
1. The Confidence Conundrum
2. The problem isn’t that life is unfair, it’s your broken idea of fairness
3. How to Master Your Time
4. The Ultimate Guide to Becoming an Entrepreneur
5. Me? I’m a strategist
6. Life is a Game. This is Your Strategy Guide
7. Why Procrastinators Procrastinate
8. How to Quit Your Job, Move to Paradise and Get Paid to Change The World
9. Lifestyle Design and Your Ideal World
10. How to Be a Hustler
11. Could You Do Genius Quality Work
12. If you want to follow your dreams, you have to say no to the alternatives
13. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck
14. Stop Trying to Be Happy
15. The Most Transformational Moment of My Life
16. Your Next Big Life-Changing Breakthrough is Already Happening
17. How to Master Your Life
18. The Zen Dilemma
19. 7 Ways to Start Living The Life You Really Want
20. Compatibility and Chemistry in Relationships
21. Zen to Done: The Simple Productivity System
22. How I Quit Smoking for Good
23. We all get 24 hours
24. How to Fund Your Freedom
25. How to Quit Your Day Job and Travel The World
26. How to Lose 23 Lbs in 28 Days (hint: it requires radical system-hacking)
27. No, You Can’t Have it All
28. The Pain & Beauty of Life Changes
29. Find What You Love and Let it Kill You
30. Love Work
31. 5 Hours
32.Four Hour Work Week? Try 100
33. How I Get So Much Done
34. On Refining Diet
35. Productivity Tricks for The Neurotic, Manic-Depressive, And Crazy (Tim Ferriss)
36. 40 Activities That Challenge Your Brain
37. How to Understand and Use The Power of Incremental Change
38. Fear is The Root of Your Problems
39. How to Be Awesome
40. I Quit Carbs and Sugar and Here is What I Learned
41. How I Broke My Body and Then Fixed It
42. The Myth of The 4-Hour Workweek
44. Luck doesn’t exist
45. How to Become a Lifestyle Designer
46. 7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose
47. 10 Life Lessons to Excel in Your 30s
48. The 11 Maxims You Should Live By
49. Finding Peace with Uncertainty
50. How to Write Your Strategic Objective
51. Achieving without Goals
52. 10 Life Lessons I Learned from Surviving My 20s
53. If you have too many goals you’re not doing, read this
54. College is a Waste of Time
55. How I Got Ripped in 2 Years by Following These 13 Principles
56. Generation Y Doesn’t Have an Attitude Problem, They Have a Career Script Problem
57. How to Discover Your Life Purpose in About 20 Minutes
58. You Should Be Careful
59. The 3 R’s of Habit Change: How to Start New Habits That Actually Stick
60. Simple Living Manifesto: 72 Ideas to Simplify Your Life
61. Fuck Yes or No
62. An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Being Productive
63. Why Generation Y Yuppies Are Unhappy
64. 10 Things You Can Do Right Now to Improve Your Life
65. Eliminate All but The Absolute Essential Tasks
66. Bookend Your Day: The Power of Evening and Morning Routines
67. The Script
68. 12 Lessons of Waking Up at 4:30 am for 21 Days
69. What I’m All About
70. What happens when you drink 3 liters of water a day
71. The Greatest Skill You Can Learn
72. Greatness is something you do, not something you are
So which ones did you choose to read? What do you think?
Have you already read some of these? Or do you have any other inspiring articles to recommend?
Author, blogger and podcaster in the fields of self-improvement and life hacking. Creator of Let's Reach Success.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)