Today you can hear me talk about productivity hacks. I’ve learned a lot about it lately, mainly from finding out what works best for me and doubling my results. So I wanted to – once again – make a list of useful things you can do today to get more done in less time.
- Why that was my most productive year so far [0:40]
- What is productivity [1:45]
- Productivity tips and hacks [2:50]
- 5 mind tricks to help you be more productive [11:30]
- My book on productivity
- Keystone habits
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- My morning routine
- Seinfeld’s productivity method
- The Pareto principle
- Productivity tools for writers
- The ‘Do Something’ principle
- The Mirror Technique
- All the articles here on the site
- LRS Book store
- Start your day early.
- The 2-minute rule.
- Define why you do what you do.
- Keep a detailed journal.
- Have a fixed period of time.
- Don’t break the chain.
- Do the difficult things first.
- The 80/20 rule.
- Plan and make a list.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Create a not to-do list.
- Just do something.
- Use affirmations.
- See the bigger picture.
- Get a motivation boost.
- Surround yourself with productive people.
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Corporate Confidence: A Grandiose Guide to Business Events - February 27, 2017
- Patient Handling In Hospitals: Urgent Training Required - February 27, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Cold Showers Will Make You More Successful - February 27, 2017