Welcome to the forth episode of The Let’s Reach Success Podcast. You can now listen to it on iTunes and Stitcher.
Today you can hear me talk about productivity hacks. I’ve learned a lot about it lately, mainly from finding out what works best for me and doubling my results. So I wanted to – once again – make a list of useful things you can do today to get more done in less time.
- Why that was my most productive year so far [0:40]
- What is productivity [1:45]
- Productivity tips and hacks [2:50]
- 5 mind tricks to help you be more productive [11:30]
- My book on productivity
- Keystone habits
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- My morning routine
- Seinfeld’s productivity method
- The Pareto principle
- Productivity tools for writers
- The ‘Do Something’ principle
- The Mirror Technique
- All the articles here on the site
- LRS Book store
- Start your day early.
- The 2-minute rule.
- Define why you do what you do.
- Keep a detailed journal.
- Have a fixed period of time.
- Don’t break the chain.
- Do the difficult things first.
- The 80/20 rule.
- Plan and make a list.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Create a not to-do list.
- Just do something.
- Use affirmations.
- See the bigger picture.
- Get a motivation boost.
- Surround yourself with productive people.
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.