Welcome to the 11th episode of The Let’s Reach Success Podcast. Today I’ll talk about the importance of morning routines, the effect they have on so many aspects of our life and how to actually create a successful ritual to help you win the day.
Your morning routine reveals your approach to your days. And after all, life is a series of days. So if you make it a habit and do it every morning, your life will become more peaceful, organized, productive, disciplined, positive and healthier.
It’s not really about getting up early and doing stuff (although, that’s a big part of it), but more about the importance of just doing it, of knowing you’ve got a successful habit, of realizing its benefits and letting it help you improve in every other area of your life.
It all comes down to feeling more productive, to seeing yourself fresh and focused in the early hours, believing you can achieve much more, letting others see you lead a healthier life and being admired.
All this will change your mindset too, and that’s where success is created. We first become happy and successful in our heads before it shows any result in real life.
So embrace the first part of your day and see how morning routines can change your life.
- Why have a morning routine [0:50]
- How a morning ritual helps you become more disciplined, productive, peaceful and a better person in general [3:50]
- What is a good morning routine [6:32]
- How to wake up with the first alarm [7:15]
- What to include in your morning ritual [8:09]
- Get out of bed hacks
- Tim Ferriss
- Things to include in a morning routine
- MITs (your most important tasks)
- The Beginner’s Guide to a Successful Morning Routine
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Read These 4 Books Today to Remain Motivated - June 24, 2017
- 8 Self-Care Ideas for The Summer - June 23, 2017
- How Eager-to-Travel Entrepreneurs Can Meet The Needs of The Nomad Life - June 23, 2017