Welcome to the 13th episode of The Let’s Reach Success Podcast. Today I’ll talk about the idea of lifestyle design and will share a 5-step process on how to become a lifestyle designer in today’s world.
For some people lifestyle designers are those passionate individuals with free will, who are not dependent on jobs, a boss, location or money. They can do whatever they want and travel the world while doing it.
But the average person often forgets how possible all this is. The Internet offers us plenty of opportunities to start working for ourselves. And even if we can’t turn it into a profitable business that brings money without the need for our being on the computer, it’s still fine as we’ve got mobility, time and freedom.
Listen to the episode if you want to learn more on that and get started on your journey today.
- The first person who talked about lifestyle design openly [1:22]
- What’s the currency of the New Rich (hint: it’s not money) [2:13]
- The idea of location independence [2:37]
- Why the mobile lifestyle isn’t for everyone [3:15]
- A 5-step guide on how to become a lifestyle designer [4:25]
- Defining your ideal lifestyle [5:15]
- Why being aware of what you don’t want in life matters so much [6:15]
- Calculating your ideal life [8:11]
- Tim Ferriss
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Doing what you love
- Location independence
- Digital nomads
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- 6 Habits Before Bedtime We Must Adopt To Be Successful - February 24, 2017
- LRS 066: On Traveling, Personal Growth and Why I Choose to Spend The Next 5 Weeks in Thailand - February 24, 2017
- 6 Tips to Writing a Successful Life Plan in 5 Easy Steps - February 22, 2017