Welcome to the 17th episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast. In today’s show I’ll talk about how to write every day.
The LRS Podcast just hit the New and Noteworthy list on iTunes.
You may be a writer striving for a bigger word or page count per day, or want to start journaling your thoughts, keep morning pages, express yourself better through writing, or else.
So what you need to do in a nutshell is to start writing every single day. That’s how a habit is built and you shouldn’t aim for many words daily, but just to put pen to paper and write down a few paragraphs. Starting small is key when it comes to habit formation.
In this episode, I’ll share how I did it – how I started writing a lot daily and became a productive writer. I hope you’ll find some of the techniques that worked for me interesting and may try them out.
Check out today’s show if you want to learn how to write every day.
- How getting up early can help you write a lot every day [2:47]
- Using mindfulness to get a lot of writing done [4:24]
- How to handle rejection in life and how that’s connected to writing [4:49]
- How to schedule your day around your most productive time [6:08]
- One bad habit that distracts us while writing and how to fix it [6:35]
- My 4 sacred hours [7:31]
- Why tracking is crucial for writing a lot every day [8:22]
- The benefits of waking up early
- New ideas
- How to handle rejection
- Eliminate distractions
- Tracking – how and why
- How to start small
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.