Welcome to the 20th episode of the Let’s Reach Success Podcast. Today I’ll talk about the habits of successful entrepreneurs as I believe there’s a lot we can learn from them.
An entrepreneur is someone who’s creating products/services that offer value and building businesses in an uncertain environment, taking risks and opportunities and making big decisions with the goal of making a difference and profit.
But the entrepreneurial mindset is developed long before a person gets to the actual business creation and money making.
You need to think, act and basically live like a successful entrepreneur from a young age, so that you can be building profitable businesses sooner.
All that can be achieved by building the habits that will turn you into somebody who’s ready to take all the responsibilities, wins and defeats of the business world.
Check out today’s episode to see what such people learn and become good at early on.
- Who is an entrepreneur today? [0:23]
- What to do if you’re going for the big things in life [2:27]
- Why original ideas are overrated and what you need instead [5:22]
- How having priorities is a part of the life of successful business owners [6:18]
- The real face of patience and why it’s one of the keys to entrepreneurship [7:07]
- How to know if you’re onto something in life and business [7:43]
- Entrepreneurs don’t live in their comfort zones [8:48]
- Entrepreneurship (Wiki)
- Going the extra mile
- Oliver Emberton
- “The Difference Between Entrepreneurs and Everyone Else”
- “The Ultimate Guide to Becoming an Entrepreneur”
- How to Prioritize (episode 18)
- Comfort Zone
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Jack Dorsey
- Kevin Systrom
The 10 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Going the extra mile.
- Spend money to earn money.
- Independent thinking.
- Eagerness to learn more.
- Leaving the comfort zone early on.
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
What other habits of successful entrepreneurs do you know about?