Welcome to the 21st episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast. Today I’ll talk about your passion in life and how to know if you’ve already found it.
To be happy we simply need to do things that make us happy, things we enjoy, activities that bring out the best in us and help us feel alive again.
What are you passionate about? What makes you lose yourself and forget about the rest of the world while doing it?
For me it’s writing. I’m so grateful I found my passion. And the more I practice it, the happier I am.
I’m sure you can find that thing for yourself. Simply think about the activities you enjoy, the things you were interested in as a child and the way you want to be remembered and help others. Because all that can be combined.
If you think you’ve found your true calling, you should make sure it’s the right thing for you and something you can do for the rest of your life, before you move onto exceeding at it and turning it into a daily practice.
Let’s see if it’s really something you love and are born to do.
- A sign that your passion might be just a temporary interest [1:56]
- The 5 hours theory and how it applies to finding your passion in life [2:38]
- Why you’re most probably avoiding your passion and how to open your eyes for it [4:39]
- Where true passion comes from [6:00]
- Passion and talent [7:12]
- If you answered ‘no’ to this question, forget about your current ‘passion’ [7:33]
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
So what’s the result? Have you found your passion or are you still looking?
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Steal The 5 Mentors Who Shaped My Mind and My Current Life - July 21, 2017
- Tips for Choosing The Right Window for Your Kitchen Remodel - July 21, 2017
- LRS 084: How to Optimize Your Environment for Discipline and Success - July 21, 2017