Welcome to the 23rd episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast. Today we’ll talk about a fantastic and simple habit you can develop that will bring you many unexpected benefits. That’s morning pages, and it may sound like nothing more than writing in the morning, but I’ll now give you the ways in which that can change your whole life, and how to do it the right way.
Morning pages are a concept that includes writing down your thoughts (or whatever comes to mind) right after you wake up, and the benefits of that exercise are many.
The point is to clear your mind, unleash your creative genius, feel freer and more peaceful by letting it all out, make your mind more alert and find out things about yourself that you didn’t know before.
Many successful people are practicing it and describe it as one of the simplest habits they’ve developed, but which has a positive effect on every area of their lives.
So what are the actual advantages of doing morning pages? How can they change your life, you as a person and how you see things?
- What are morning pages [0:32]
- Benefits of doing them [1:14]
- How writing in the morning makes you more expressive and improves your communication skills [1:40]
- Getting to know yourself better as a result of this practice [2:39]
- Using morning pages to overcome traumatic events [3:30]
- How to practice gratitude with the help of morning pages [4:42]
- How long should morning pages be [6:34]
- What’s the best time to do them and why [7:16]
- Where to do morning pages [8:07]
- Can you type instead of writing [8:35]
- 3 morning pages hacks [10:31]
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
What about you? Have you tried morning pages? If not, are you planning on building the habit of writing first thing in the morning?
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Read These 4 Books Today to Remain Motivated - June 24, 2017
- 8 Self-Care Ideas for The Summer - June 23, 2017
- How Eager-to-Travel Entrepreneurs Can Meet The Needs of The Nomad Life - June 23, 2017