Needing hours to fall asleep when in bed? Can’t sleep well? Waking exhausted in the morning? Needing regular naps throughout the day? Using coffee and other stimulants to keep yourself awake?
That’s not the right way to live life. Instead, you should be falling asleep at the same time every day, having a quality night’s sleep and waking super fresh in the morning ready to kickstart the day.
So let’s do something about it. It’s what you spend 1/3 of your life doing, after all.
Sleep is a vital need and when resting properly, we guarantee that our body and mind will function well for the whole day.
In my latest book on optimizing your sleep, you’ll learn anything you need to know about sleep hacking and how do it so well so that every other area of your life can benefit too.
It covers anything necessary to make your sleeping ritual the best part of the day and to improve your health in general.
How to Fall Asleep Fast, Sleep Better and Wake Up Happy will help you:
- Make every precious hour of sleep count;
- Fall asleep easily;
- Wake up without feeling exhausted;
- Be fresh for the whole day.
Soon you’ll proudly see yourself getting sound sleep at night naturally. And in the morning, no matter how early, you’ll be ready to get moving and win the day.
What comes next is a 10-step process with action steps in the end, that can help you make some easy and simple changes in your mindset and daily habits, to stop having sleep problems like insomnia, waking up at night, never getting your 8 hours, or waking up exhausted or in a bad mood.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the book, brought to you in a way so that you can immediately put the advice and sleep hacks into practice:
- Fix your sleeping schedule.
- Unplug and do this instead.
- What NOT to do before bed.
- Mind tricks to get yourself to sleep.
- Prepare for tomorrow.
- Turn your bedroom into a sleeping sanctuary.
- Tools for faster and better sleep.
- Create a relaxing bedtime ritual.
- Turning all this into a habit.
- Wake up in a good mood and kickstart the day.
+ Techniques for falling asleep quickly.
+ 50 sleep affirmations to say before bed.
Give each step a day or more, until you actually do something about it and feel comfortable to move on. Don’t forget that it’s a journey and a permanent lifestyle change. So no need to rush.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Read These 4 Books Today to Remain Motivated - June 24, 2017
- 8 Self-Care Ideas for The Summer - June 23, 2017
- How Eager-to-Travel Entrepreneurs Can Meet The Needs of The Nomad Life - June 23, 2017