In today’s episode of the Let’s Reach Success Podcast I’ll talk about one of my favorite topics that has so much to do with personal development in general – that’s waking up early, having a powerful morning routine and thus starting your day super productively.
The best way to jumpstart your day from the moment you wake up is to leave bed a bit earlier, and have a specific plan on how to spend that extra time.
In today’s show I’ll share with you what happens when you actually wake up before dawn and why it’s worth becoming a morning person, and how to make the most of your morning after that, while using this routine to have a healthy, positive and successful start of the day.
- What makes mornings so wonderful [1:43]
- What makes waking up early to have a morning routine one of the most successful habits [2:06]
- 5 keys to becoming a morning person and how to always have a great start of the day [2:40]
- What to expect once you’re beginning your days this way [5:46]
- What to do after you wake up early to jumpstart your day[7:09]
- Why your first thought for the day is crucial [7:47]
- 2 inspiring activities to include in your morning ritual [9:22]
- How to use the early morning to get some productive work done [9:59]
- How Morning Routines Can Change Your Life and How to Create One [ep. 11]
- How to drink your morning coffee in peace
- What to do first thing in the morning
- Morning habits
- All You Need to Know About Morning Pages [Book]
- Eliminate distractions
- The Beginner’s Guide to a Successful Morning Routine [Book]
Action Steps on How to Jumpstart Your Day:
- Wake up earlier tomorrow to give early mornings a try.
- Do it with purpose.
- Let the first thoughts in your mind be positive.
- Drink your coffee in silence, slowly, and enjoy every sip.
- Create a whole ritual by adding other activities.
- Plan out your day the night before.
- Have a meditation session.
- Do some reading or writing.
- Get to work once you finish your ritual.
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Are you ready to jumpstart your day? What morning habits will you add to your routine for a start?
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Corporate Confidence: A Grandiose Guide to Business Events - February 27, 2017
- Patient Handling In Hospitals: Urgent Training Required - February 27, 2017
- 5 Reasons Why Cold Showers Will Make You More Successful - February 27, 2017