We’re all here for a reason, we all need a purpose and to have a driving force that can help us make it through the days. It’s meaning we’re after in life, and in today’s episode of the Let’s Reach Success Podcast I’ll talk about what that is.
Most wander through life, without a direction, without setting and trying to reach any specific goals, and then they blame life and others for their unhappiness.
But it’s the lack of a mission that stands in the way of their peace of mind and ability to live life to the fullest.
I’ve come to the conclusion that we have not only 1, but 2 main missions, and in that we’re all equal. There are many others, of course, according to our interests, the people around us, the stage we’re at in our lives, etc.
But 2 things stand out and are true for any individual.
They’re both beautiful things, and lead to true contentment. Each is absolutely achievable, I’m not talking about material things here. You’ve got all it takes to live a life of purpose, and if you still haven’t found a reason to keep your hope alive, a way to contribute to the world and feel worthy, and to enjoy all that, today I’ll give you two.
- Why you should have a purpose [1:44]
- What’s our most important mission in life [3:48]
- How we change the world and what true service looks like [4:15]
- The 2nd most important thing to do with your life [7:04]
- You’ve already found your passion. You’re just ignoring it. [8:15]
- A real-life example of how a passion can be found [9:10]
- A simple formula for happiness [11:40]
- Why defining what you don’t want in life turns out to be more important than what you want [12:50]
- Existential questions
- The why that makes you cry
- How to Build an Empire (Leo’s post)
- Filling The Void: Thoughts on Learning and Karma (Tim Ferriss’ post)
- Mark Manson
- Find what you love and let it kill you
- 7 strange questions that help you find your life purpose
- Screw finding your passion
- Define what serving others means to you.
- Find a way to help someone once a day. It doesn’t need to be big, it just needs to be genuine, without expecting anything in return.
- Think about all the things you enjoy, the ones that make you lose track of time when doing them. Figure out which one you’re most passionate about.
If you can’t think of anything, try new things until you’re super interested in something and see potential there.
- Once you know your thing, start doing your research, dedicate time to it daily, and make something big out of it.
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- 6 Habits Before Bedtime We Must Adopt To Be Successful - February 24, 2017
- LRS 066: On Traveling, Personal Growth and Why I Choose to Spend The Next 5 Weeks in Thailand - February 24, 2017
- 6 Tips to Writing a Successful Life Plan in 5 Easy Steps - February 22, 2017