Hey everyone, welcome to episode 39 of the Let’s Reach Success Podcast.
Today I’ll discuss 2 major components of personal growth – habits and goals, and – more importantly – which one we should focus on and why.
Many people think goals are the key to success, but I’ll now share why that isn’t always true.
- What’s the pillar of personal growth [0:50]
- 4 reasons why habits are crucial for success [2:11]
- Why habits make sense and goals don’t [4:11]
- The big picture of how our habits affect our whole life [6:50]
- What we do wrong when it comes down to goals [7:56]
- An example of how building 1 keystone habit can make us successful in all other areas of life too [8:29]
- Some tips on how to start a new behavior and stick to it [9:57]
- Taking control of your life
- Keystone habits
- Instead of Goals or Resolutions, Try Creating Rules (Leo’s article)
- Your Goals Are Overrated (Mark’s article)
- Benefits of waking up early
- How to build new habits (cheat sheet)
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Getting Started in Amazon Affiliate While Working Full-Time - February 25, 2017
- The Secret to Doubling Your Income and Cutting Your Work Hours in Half [Free Event] - February 25, 2017
- 6 Habits Before Bedtime We Must Adopt To Be Successful - February 24, 2017