This is episode 67 of the Let’s Reach Success podcast and today I wanna talk about something I’m mentioning more and more lately – that to be adaptive is one of the smartest things to work on.
From all the skills out there, the one that can help you survive in today’s fast-changing world, the one that can let you be on the grow consistently, and which can help you accept whatever happens and make the most of what life throws at you, adaptivity is the winner.
In today’s show, I’ll share more about this and how it’s the road to success, but also peace of mind and enjoying life more. And will give some steps on how to actually become more adaptive.
- Why you need to become more adaptive [1:05]
- The limiting belief that underlies the excuses we make [3:20]
- 4 surefire ways to build adaptivity as a skill [4:54]
- James Clear
- His article on big life changes
- Self-limiting beliefs
- How to accept more
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Getting Paid to Travel? 5 Travel Careers You Can Begin from Your Home - August 21, 2017
- 5 Pro Tips for Saving on Landlord Insurance - August 21, 2017
- Where Do Employees Expend Their Energy Outside of Work - August 20, 2017