Let’s Reach Success accepts sponsored posts.
If you want to use the blog as a platform to share information about a product or service you’re offering, or else, or want me to write it, contact me using the form below.
You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Examples of sponsored posts I’ve written
The sponsored links are included naturally.
- The Surprising Benefits of Self-Employment
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Online Marketing Skills
- How to Prepare for Your Next Trip
- How Networking with Like-Minded Entrepreneurs Can Help You Succeed
- 7 Quick Things You Can Do Right Now to Declutter Your Life
- 7 Natural Stress Relievers
- 3 Things to Consider Before You Go to South East Asia for The First Time
- Is It Time to Make a Career Change?
- 10 Ways to Stay Healthy at Home
- 7 Reasons to Become a Personal Trainer
- 3 Ways to Find Your Life Purpose
Benefits of Sponsored Content
1. Brand awareness.
Mention your brand in front of a new audience.
2. Provide value.
We’re all about providing value to the reader before we even try to turn him into a customer.
So I try to make every blog post on Let’s Reach Success quality, informative and/or inspiring. Linking to your product/service/resource from a piece of content like that is a much better way to gain trust and build relationships.
3. Link juice.
SEO is one of the main reasons why clients contact me for paid posts or just to place links in existing articles on the website.
Google likes it when an authoritative site in a niche related to yours links to your business, so the more you get of these, the higher it will rank your site.
The link I’ll place in the article will be dofollow and will stay on this platform indefinitely.
4. Social media.
I share all the posts here on my social media channels all the time, not just when they’ve been recently published.
That means that 17K followers on Twitter and 7K Instagrammers might take a look at what you do. There’s also my following on Facebook, Pinterest and Google+.
Fill in the form above, or email me at email@example.com