Wellness online classes are gaining popularity every next year. From the rapid rise of yoga, the desire to eat better and have more energy and the understanding that our sleep routine needs improvement. To giving meditation a try, admitting we struggle with anxiety and asking for help, and educating ourselves about spiritual and mental health.
Now people are more open than ever to try different methods to handle their issues in daily life. One great solution is to take an online course in the aspect of life you want to improve, and learn a new skill or get help dealing with a bad habit or mental pattern.
If you’re a newbie in this, you might be reluctant to pay for a course. Or maybe aren’t sure the expert can motivate you to actually commit to making a change in your lifestyle. And that’s okay.
The list of the best online classes we’ve compiled for you is filled with practices that inspire you to live a better life. Each course tackles the physical, mental, spiritual, emotional or environmental aspect of your well-being.
The price range is low, and each can be done from the comfort of your home. What’s more it has already helped others like you and is created for beginners.
You might be having questions such as:
- Are online classes good?
- Why take them?
- What are the best online classes to take?
- How do I know the teacher is an expert?
- What’s the best site for online yoga classes?
- Do I need any previous experience to enroll?
- What if I don’t like it?
I’ll now try to answer these and other questions before we move onto the list.
Why Take Online Classes
Online learning has plenty of benefits. Here are some:
- it costs much less than an actual class;
- you choose your own pace of learning;
- you can be anywhere in the world;
- taking the class from the comfort of your home makes the experience easier;
- by enrolling you’re taking a decision and investing a small sum of money so you’re more likely to stick to it. That itself builds discipline;
- you usually get access to a community of other students or a private group and can ask questions or discuss your progress;
- there’s an online course on literally any topic you can think of these days;
- you can structure your day the way you like so that you can fit a lecture or two in it.
Where to Take The Best Online Classes
As with anything else on the Web today, there’s plenty of options. You have different platforms offering you a variety of categories, types of courses, different teachers, levels, programs, etc. For the purpose of this guide, however, we’ll only be presenting online classes from MindBodyGreen.com as they have some of the most renowned experts from different fields.
You can explore their video classes yourself by clicking the image below, and check the category you’re interested in. Or you can see the list in the next section for the best online classes on each topic:
In addition, MindBodyGreen have built their own platform that’s become the go-to place for advice on how to eat, sleep, move and live better. They have become #1 in the world of wellness with all the content that exists on their blog, their videos, the community and followers they’ve gained, and the trainings and classes they offer.
In addition to enrolling in a video course with MindBodyGreen, you get lifetime access to it and discussion boards with a community. It’s also a class you won’t find anywhere else.
Let’s explore their best-selling online classes that might be the solution you’ve been looking for to revitalize your life.
Best Online Classes to Take in 2019 for a Better Quality of Life
1. Cultivate a Daily Meditation Practice.
Successful people have realized a long time ago that meditation is one of the simplest yet most powerful practices. However, it only works when turned into a habit. And if you haven’t achieved that yet and need some help, this online course can help you cultivate the practice and turn it into a habit in less than 2 weeks.
A Meditation Expert’s 14-Day Guide is designed for those looking to make meditation a daily practice and feel its benefits.
What you’ll learn and achieve in this meditation online class:
- what is meditation and how it works;
- understanding why you struggle with meditating;
- increased productivity;
- better sleep;
- happier relationships;
- mindfulness in daily life;
- less stress and anxiety;
- how to set intentions when you meditate;
- best posture;
- using mantras;
- you’ll receive custom, guided meditations.
Who’s the meditation expert in this course?
That’s Light Watkins, a Vedic meditation teacher with more than 15 years of experience, best-selling author and TEDx speaker.
Ready to welcome the practice of meditation in your life? Enroll in the course now.
2. Learn the fundamentals of yoga.
MindBodyGreen has some of the best online yoga classes, and this is one of them.
Even wanted to get into yoga? 28 Days to Yoga Bliss introduces you to the philosophy, poses and the right breathing. And you get almost a whole month of lectures which is guaranteed to help you dive deeper into the principles of the practice.
It’s for those who want to start doing yoga regularly, but who don’t really feel like going to a studio in their town. For those who have an idea of it but want to be able to practice it at home and on their own.
What you’ll learn and achieve in this yoga online class:
- how to protect your body while practicing yoga for the first time;
- increased strength and flexibility after taking the course;
- different postures and techniques;
- using your breath to make the exercises more effective;
- how to release stress from your body and mind;
- the history of yoga;
- common yoga myths;
- overcoming problems in life thanks to the yogic principles;
- achieving deep relaxation;
- stimulating digestion;
- strengthening the abdominals.
Who’s the yoga expert in this course?
Caley Alyssa is an internationally-renowned yoga teacher, a Certified Holistic Health Coach, and is certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. She’s also the founder of Caley Yoga.
Are you ready to begin 28 days of progressive yoga postures and philosophy? Take this class.
3. Drop Stress with Tai Chi.
Tai Chi is a Chinese martial art that teaches defense, but it’s mostly practiced for its health benefits. It reduces stress, promotes flexibility, balance, and better heart-lung capacity, and connects mind, body, and spirit.
You might not have thought about learning how to do this, or maybe you considered it complicated. But this complete guide makes it pretty achievable.
It will be beneficial to you if you suffer from some kind of chronic pain, if stress is a big part of your daily life, or you just want to find balance and improve your overall well-being. Well, the wonderful practice of Tai Chi can do all that for you, together with encouraging longevity, flexible movements, a clear mind and becoming spiritually connected.
What you’ll learn in the Tai Chi course:
- the basic principles of Tai Chi;
- how this practice can improve your life and help you achieve your goals;
- ways to decrease the pains in your body;
- routines for waking up, energizing, de-stressing and winding down.
Who’s the Tai Chi expert?
That’s Michael Taylor, who studied mind-body medicine at Harvard, and complementary medicine at Oxford. He’s been practicing all that for 30 years now.
Ready to move better, leave stress and aches behind, and learn a new skill? Check out The Complete Guide to Tai Chi.
3. Strengthen your relationships.
There’s always something we can do about our current relationships. Additionally, we need to boost our self-esteem and welcome new people into our lives in order to find fulfillment. The course 28 Days to Attracting Your Best Relationships can help you with that.
What the relationship course will teach you:
- how to find only healthy partners;
- understand real, lasting love;
- be a woman that inspires men and helps them thrive;
- how to be single and happy;
- use affirmations and visualization to attract the ideal partner;
- practice self-compassion;
- flirt better;
- and more.
Who’s the relationship expert?
Monica Parikh is an attorney, writer and dating coach. Her career is dedicated to inspiring women to be their best. Her clients describe this course as a transformational journey.
Do you want to change your attitude towards commitment, learn how to set boundaries and be able to talk to anyone? Then this might be one of the best online classes for you this year. Enroll in 28 Days to Attracting Your Best Relationship now.