One of the topics I’ve been exploring more than anything else lately is money management. And, in particular, how to save the right way so that you can create a stable financial future. Of course, I couldn’t skip the advice of Brian Tracy – one of the top sales training and personal success authorities.
He’s a motivational speaker and counselor on anything related to leadership, goals and the psychology of success, and the author of more than 60 books.
In between covering personal and business success, he also talks a lot about finance. And specially about accumulating wealth by being smart with your personal finances, and taking control of your future with the right saving and investing strategies.
In today’s episode of the LRS podcast I wanna share some of his top tips on this.
Whatever you situation is, you can benefit from his experience and knowledge about money accumulation.
You can apply it to your personal life, your business, or both. The principles behind managing money apply to anyone, from those with a small monthly income, who’ve got debts to pay and haven’t even opened a savings account, to self-made millionaires, or serial entrepreneurs.
Let’s see how to start saving money and stop stressing over our financial future:
- The one rule you should strictly follow no matter what [1:46]
- How to do frugal living the right way [3:56]
- What does Parkinson’s Law state, and why you should violate it [6:03]
- How to use taxes to your advantage [8:15]
- The 4-Ds to financial stability [10:26]
- The real correlation between money and happiness, and why money is a good thing [11:38]
- Brian Tracy
- Become a Money-Saving Expert
- The Richest Man in Babylon [book]
- Managing debt
- Money-saving rules
- Impulse purchases
- Parkinson’s Law
- The law of saving
- Tax tips
- The Millionaire Next Door [book]
- The 4 D’s of financial success
- Developing The Right Money Mindset [ep. 68]
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Steal The 5 Mentors Who Shaped My Mind and My Current Life - July 21, 2017
- Tips for Choosing The Right Window for Your Kitchen Remodel - July 21, 2017
- LRS 084: How to Optimize Your Environment for Discipline and Success - July 21, 2017