I’ve been hearing from a lot of you who are tuning in to David Burkus’ Work Smarter Summit, and I am so happy by the response.
In case you haven’t already signed up for David Burkus’ Work Smarter Summit, I wanted to send you the line up of some of the world-class speakers, and the topics they will cover:
- Greg McKeown and Max McKeown – On How To Focus On What’s Essential Now
- Jenny Blake – On How To Make A Career Pivot
- Dorie Clark – On How To Get Your Work Recognized
- Susan Fowler – On Why Motivating People Doesn’t Work…And What Does
- Carson Tate – On How Your Personality Affects Your Work
- Mike Vardy – On How To Be Truly Productive
- Shawn Murphy – On How Optimistism Makes Work Better
It’s not too late to sign up for the FREE Work Smarter Summit. Each session is posted for 72 hours, so you can still catch up on the ones you missed:
After attending you will:
- Discover your work style (learn HOW you work, so you can do it smarter)
- Know what strategies to put into place today to help you double your income and cut your work hours in half (these are strategies backed by scientific evidence)
- Spend more time with your loved ones (quality, guilt-free time where you can focus on what matters most)
Get Lifetime Access to The Event
In case you don’t want to miss a thing, there’s also the All-Access Priority Pass for instant access that saves you $100.
It’s for those who can’t listen to all the sessions live, but do want to be part of this event and learn all the lessons on productivity, leadership and collaboration that the experts are here to share.
With it you’ll be able to tune in on your own schedule, re-watch whenever you feel like, and receive convenient mp3 files and transcripts.
And trust me, you’re going to want to watch these several times to really let everything sink in.