In today’s episode of the show I’ll combine 2 of my favorite things – exploring the life of one of the most successful people we know, in this case – Tim Cook, and diving deep into his daily routine.
That’s good for you all for a few reasons.
Seeing what one of the richest people does early in the morning, every single morning, is a powerful motivation boost that can lead to making changes in how we structure our days.
What’s more, seeing how an entrepreneur of that level, with that much responsibility, work and lack of time, organizes his day, takes care of his health, fits in a workout, and more, might be the encouragement you need to not get too overwhelmed with your business or any work you’re doing, and still find some me time and do things you enjoy.
This episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast is for those who want to be more productive, who want to start or scale an online business, who are curious about how some of the richest and most successful people spend their daily life, and who want to build some new habits to get better results in all aspects of life.
So, let’s see what the CEO of Apple, Tim Cook, does every day.
- How powerful and valuable is Apple exactly [1:47]
- What time Tim Cook wakes up in the morning and what he does first [5:15]
- The CEO’s fitness secret and habits [8:23]
- Apple is one of the most valuable brands of 2017
- It’s worth $750 billion
- On the way to a trillion-dollar company
- Apple’s executives and board of directors
- Tim Cook’s profile on Apple.com
- Tim Cook, Wiki
- Inc article
- Interview for the Telegraph
- Apple Watch
- Article on Success.com
- Article on Gawker
- Article on PakWired
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- 5 Tips to Negotiate a Higher Salary in an Interview - August 22, 2017
- Saying ‘No’ at Work: Why, When and How to Do It Nicely - August 22, 2017
- 5 Payday Loan Mistakes to Avoid at Any Cost - August 22, 2017