Welcome to episode 68 of the Let’s Reach Success podcast. This month I wasn’t really productive on the blog or with the podcast, and that’s because I was traveling Thailand and making the most of it. I’ll share a ton of life lessons and new mindsets as a result of that, but I’m gonna let it sink in first, as the excitement goes away and I get back in work mode.
So, today on the show I wanna talk about one of the many important mind shifts we need to make, and that’s our attitude towards money.
Most of us have a wrong perception of it, and that’s the only reason why we aren’t making more of it or attracting abundance in our lives. It’s not hard to change that and turn your financial situation around. There are a few important realizations to come to though, as well as some mental habits to built that will affect reality if you stick to them.
Let’s see what these are.
- The 2 types of people when it comes to money [1:19]
- What it looks like to have an abundance mentality [2:53]
- The formula for accumulating riches [4:49]
- The psychology behind a fixed and a growth mindset [6:10]
- First steps to transform your mindset [7:59]
- How rich people view the world differently
- Napoleon Hill
- Think and Grow Rich
- Henry Ford
- Thomas Edison
- Andrew Carnegie
- Better decision making
- Carol Dweck
- Mindset [book]
- Fixed vs. Growth mindset
- Becoming a millionaire
- Practice gratitude
- The Law of Attraction
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- How to Plan Your Life: The 5 Steps and 3 Rules to Get Started With - August 16, 2017
- 4 Unusual Ways to Manage Time Better and Get Results Faster - August 15, 2017
- 5 Great Ways to Improve Productivity That You Can Try Right Now - August 15, 2017