The topic of the Let’s Reach Success podcast today is the life of Elon Musk, and – in particular – the things he’s doing that are currently changing the world and the even bigger aspirations he has about the future.
He’s one of the most incredible human beings I’ve ever had the chance to learn more about. And he’s the living proof that no dream is too big to be pursued.
Let this episode of the show, and list of life-changing projects Elon Musk is working on, be your motivation to try whatever it is that you’ve been thinking about for some time, and to believe more that there’s not just salvation, but success and innovation to come for the human race in the not so distant future.
Another reason I’m choosing this topic today, is to make people familiar with some of the most important industries in the world, the ones that we don’t really think about in daily life, but which directly affect the future generations and our planet.
Things like solar energy, new forms of transport, and space tourism seem to be left behind in comparison to social media politics, and other fields the media wants us to care about too much.
But Elon Musk, who’s been referred to as Iron Man, the 21 century’s Thomas Edison, and the next Steve Jobs, is dedicating every day of his life to creating new, better ways to live, to revolutionizing the modern worlds, and to even making seemingly impossible things like colonizing Mars and thus saving human kind when Earth isn’t habitable anymore, something that might be an actual option in the future with the right technology.
So, let’s see what he’s working on, together with some past and future projects:
- The industries of today’s world that really matter [1:02]
- The crazy ambitious mission of Elon Musk’s company SpaceX [2:24]
- What are the competitive advantages of Tesla Motors and how it focuses on innovation [5:52]
- How Elon Musk is providing solar energy [08:02]
- What’s the Hyperloop [8:48]
- Another form of transport Elon Musk has a design in mind for [9:52]
- How he’ll make it possible to go outer space in style [10:48]
- Elon Musk
- Space tourism
- Why he’s today’s Thomas Edison
- Making life multi-planetary
- Interview for GQ
- Tesla Motors
- Its mission
- LiveScience article
- What Elon Musk says about the electric jet’s design
- Elon Musk Hires Superhero Costume Designer to Create “Badass” Spacesuits
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
There are other crazy, ambitious and inspiring things in Elon Musks’ mind and projects on his list.
Just a quick example, did you know that he asked the costume designer of iron man to create an innovative spacesuit?
The entrepreneur and visionary wanted to make it practical, stylish and super badass. He wants to make it possible for us not just to go outer space, but to do it dressed like a superhero.
I’ll stop here, and let you think about these projects and research and learn more about them.
And of course, I hope this motivates you to think bigger and aim higher.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- How to Plan Your Life: The 5 Steps and 3 Rules to Get Started With - August 16, 2017
- 4 Unusual Ways to Manage Time Better and Get Results Faster - August 15, 2017
- 5 Great Ways to Improve Productivity That You Can Try Right Now - August 15, 2017