I’ve talked about Gary Vaynerchuk on the show before, focusing on his early life, and what helped him become who he is today and how he got the mentality of a hustler. Today, however, I wanna focus on his branding skills.
He’s one of the most successful online brands I’ve seen, and he’s got some special principles and tips that can help anyone else get there if you’re ready to put in the time, and make social media, content creation and attention grabbing your new business goals.
If you haven’t scaled your business so far, if you still feel like no one in your niche after weeks, months or even years of trying to stand out and build a name for yourself, then you need a new approach, better techniques and someone like Gary Vee to show you how to crush it online.
Today, online presence is more important than ever.
It’s all about you, you’re the mind and the face behind your business, brand and products, and all that is one thing. If you focus on these separately, you’re missing out on a lot.
Because, as Gary likes to state, you are a brand and it’s time to put yourself out there every day, in every possible way.
Let’s see how he does it, and what we can learn about marketing and online business from him and his brand.
- How to earn the privilege of building a personal brand, and what are Gary’s main tips for that [1:48]
- How to grab attention online [3:30]
- Who succeeds on social media, and what to include in your daily posts [4:32]
- Why video content is king and how to do it right [6:10]
- Stop Asking Me About Your Personal Brand, and Start Doing Some Work [his post on Medium]
- How to Hustle Like Gary Vee [ep. 44]
- Document, Don’t Create [post]
- Social media and branding
- What Makes Instagram Lucrative
- Video Content:You’re Doing It Wrong
- A Video Marketing Guide
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- The Business Lessons We Can All Learn from Shark Tank - April 23, 2017
- 7 Tasks Startup Owners Should Never Do - April 22, 2017
- Thinking of Putting Off Your MBA Studies? Here are 4 Reasons to Reconsider - April 22, 2017