Just did a new interview sharing my challenges and lessons on the way to earning the first $1,000 from my blog. This time the guest post is for RunTheMoney.com, a great site on personal finance and physical health run by David Domzalski.
It’s true when they say the first $1,000 online is the hardest. That’s especially true when we talk about making money from your blog. But once you get there, most other obstacles don’t matter anymore and you can double your income in a few months and then do it again in a few more. That’s what I did.
I started Let’s Reach Success as a personal development blog and simply enjoyed the process of publishing content on it for years. Over time, that consistency paid off and I started making real money from it. It’s thanks to my platform that I am able to earn more than $3,500 per month by offering sponsored posts and promoting my freelance services.
Let me share some things I did and how they influenced my journey to being a full-time blogger working from home.
In the interview, I talk about:
- my mindset when I was just starting out;
- what helped me believe it was possible to make money blogging;
- how I began making money from sponsored posts;
- how things scaled from then on;
- how I made blogging a priority in order to start earning money from it;
- why patience is something every aspiring blogger needs more of.
Let me know your thoughts on this. You too can be interviewed for Let’s Reach Success. Here’s how.