This is episode 49 of the Let’s Reach Success podcast and the topic is Instagram, as it’s such a popular platform we can benefit from in so many ways. Now, I’ll focus on the making money aspect.
It’s possible not only to make money on Instagram, but to even turn this into the biggest asset to your business.
Of course, everything we’ll talk about today means you’ll first need to build a following and then monetize it in a way you find best for your strategic goals. But once you have an audience, you attract even more people, and they are all more engaged than on any other platform online.
Some individuals and businesses are making a fortune solely on Instagram, but it’s taken them some trial and error to get there.
So, let’s find out why Instagram is such a good opportunity to make profit, and what’s your best option to cash in on it.
- The power and popularity of Instagram [1:19]
- How to go about affiliate marketing when using Instagram [2:58]
- How to make money on IG with sponsored posts [4:01]
- How to sell your Instagram photos, or even your whole account [5:40]
- Why and How Facebook Bought Instagram (LRS 047)
- Affiliate Marketing
- Foap (a marketplace to sell your photos)
- ViralAccounts (a place to buy and sell social media accounts)
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
How will you monetize your IG account and why? Share your goals, together with your Instagram handle.
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- 5 Tips for Avoiding the Potential Pitfalls of Online Business - February 20, 2017
- 12 Easy Steps Towards a Simpler Life [Infographic] - February 19, 2017
- 5 Ways to Get More Work Done without Increasing Your Working Hours - February 18, 2017