This is episode 51 of the LRS podcast. Today I’ll talk about another hard working entrepreneur that does a great job running 2 huge companies. That’s Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter and Square, who’s quite famous for the productivity technique he’s found to work best, thanks to which he hustles 18 hours a day.
That’s not the first time we see something like that in the startup world.
Steve Jobs used to run Pixar and Apple at the same time at some point, and don’t even get me started on all the game-changing industries Elon Musk is focused on right now.
It’s crazy, yet inspiring.
In this episode of the show I want to dig deeper into the hard work and productivity system of Jack Dorsey, to see what he does differently and why, and to find out how the rest of us can benefit from some of his methods and mindsets.
Obviously, it gives him results and his customers are pretty happy with what he’s doing with the companies. And if he feels healthy and stays sane, then we can actually learn from his approach to hard and consistent work.
Let’s see what it’s like to work Jack Dorsey style:
- One thing he does that helps him manage 2 businesses at the same time and stay focused [2:06]
- What Jack Dorsey does during his thinking time [5:04]
- How long is his workweek exactly [5:45]
- What’s Jack’s morning ritual like [6:35]
- Jack Dorsey
- How Elon Musk is changing the world
- Life lessons from Jack Dorsey [article]
- Uncommon habits of famous entrepreneurs [article]
- Interview with Fast Company
- Interview for CNN Money
- Business Insider interview
Other episodes you might like:
- 10 Habits of Successful Entrepreneurs [ep. 20]
- How to Prioritize and Leave Anything Unimportant Behind [ep.18]
- How to Hustle Like Gary Vee [ep. 44]
- Life Lessons from Jack Dorsey, Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg [ep. 7]
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
What do you think about Jack Dorsey’s way to manage 2 of the most successful web startups?
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- LRS 088: The Obstacles Standing in The Way of Being Self-Employed - August 17, 2017
- Here’s How to Organize Your Digital Clutter Once and for All - August 17, 2017
- How to Plan Your Life: The 5 Steps and 3 Rules to Get Started With - August 16, 2017