This is episode 61 of the LRS podcast, and the topic today is something I’ve realized a long time ago – that you don’t need to actually have a million dollars to live like a millionaire. It’s all in the mindset, spending and earning habits, your environment, how you structure your day, and more.
I’m dedicating today’s show to the art of thinking like millionaires do, and having their freedom, independence and enjoyable lifestyle as a result.
It still amazes me how many people think that money is the secret to success, and focus solely on it. When all the money in the world won’t give you your time back if you don’t reclaim it, and all the material stuff won’t make you like your daily life any more.
You’ll now hear me talk about 10 things you should work on and change about your current way of living and thinking, in order to develop the so-called millionaire mindset and transform your destiny.
Consider it a beginner’s guide to living like a millionaire.
- The 5 simple financial rules you need to know for a start [2:16]
- Questions to ask yourself to manage your time better [3:20]
- 6 steps to building an online business quickly [4:24]
- The main difference between entrepreneurs and everyone else [7:10]
- What makes numbers so important and how to use them to your advantage [9:02]
- How to imitate the mindset of an investor and how this will help you [10:32]
- What’s passive income and what are the 2 best ways to earn it [12:09]
- How to always be on the grow, like millionaires [13:19]
- Ideal lifestyle – defining it
- Turn your dreams into goals
- Time management techniques
- Being selective with your time
- Why become self-employed
- Start a blog
- Making money online
- Track everything
- Warren Buffet
- Benjamin Graham
- The Intelligent Investor [book]
- Compound interest
- Smart Passive Income
- Productizing a service
- Brian Casel
- How to publish your first eBook
- The growth and fixed mindset theory
- Carol Dweck
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success [book]
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Living like a millionaire will only be possible if you become a lifelong learner and consider each failure a stepping stone to success.
Keep reading books, exploring new industries, talking to all kinds of people and getting 1% better daily. Never lose momentum and hope. Persevere and know that it’s more work and dedication that are the reasons you haven’t achieved your goals yet.
So all that, combined, is how you can live the life of a millionaire. It’s a fantastic journey if you accept it as such and find ways to enjoy the ride.
Think like a millionaire, and you’ll live like one!
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Here’s What Science Says About Boosting Your Heart Health - August 18, 2017
- What You Need to Know Before Buying a 3D Printer Online - August 18, 2017
- LRS 088: The Obstacles Standing in The Way of Being Self-Employed - August 17, 2017