I’m back with another episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast. Today we’ll discuss productivity again, and in particular – how to manage a heavy workload.
There are often times when we just have too much to do, and we want to get it all done. But our mind and body have limits and we lack the energy, focus and desire.
So, what should we do to be efficient all the time, to never get overwhelmed and be healthy, concentrated and motivated to give it 100% every time?
Check out today’s episode to learn that.
- Strategies for better workload management [1:34]
- How lack of a good rest affects productivity negatively [3:25]
- Why you should work on one thing at a time [6:12]
- Time management: where to start [7:19]
- What changes to make in your environment to boost your performance and deal with a heavy workload [8:26]
- The 80/20 rule
- Things to outsource
- Virtual assistants
- The Pomodoro technique
- Productivity tools
- Morning habits
- Create a powerful morning routine
- Time management
- Get organized
Action Steps on Managing a Heavy Workload:
- Don’t strive for perfection, just get to work on your first task.
- 80/20 your to-do list and stop doing anything that’s not essential and doesn’t give you the desired results.
- Delegate some of the work to other people.
- Prepare for interruptions in advance.
- Rest properly.
- Take every big project, break it down into smaller tasks and begin with the first.
- Track everything you do to know how you spend your time.
- Try some productivity tools.
- Work on one thing at a time.
- Wake up earlier and have a powerful morning routine.
- Put your most important tasks on top of your list.
- If a task takes 5 minutes or less, do it right away.
- Organize your desk.
- Constantly read new things about your industry and engage in conversations with influencers.
Listen to the episode here:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
What about you? How do you manage heavy workload?