In today’s episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast I’ll talk about working from home.
I shared how I get things done from the comfort of my home when doing some work back in episode 42, but now I wanna mention some specific productivity hacks, and also some online habits to build so that you don’t procrastinate or end up doing nothing for hours even if you’re in front of the screen.
The good news is that these tips can be used in many other situations, from working in an office, working while traveling, doing some other type of work at home, or to build personal organization and better habits in general.
Listen to the show to get started with the action steps.
- The pros and cons of working at home [1:08]
- 8 productivity hacks to get more done and be energetic [2:13]
- Building better online habits [4:30]
- How to simplify your life and work process [6:19]
- Be healthy when working at home
- Stay Active
- Check email twice a day
- Conquer information overload
- How Successful People Read Online [Ludvig’s post]
- How Not to Do It All [Leo’s post]
- Be ruthless
- Be selective with your time
- Find joy in this moment
- Practicing mindful gratitude
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- LRS 088: The Obstacles Standing in The Way of Being Self-Employed - August 17, 2017
- Here’s How to Organize Your Digital Clutter Once and for All - August 17, 2017
- How to Plan Your Life: The 5 Steps and 3 Rules to Get Started With - August 16, 2017