In today’s shorter episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast, I’ll cover 5 things average people do that no one who’s on a mission to live a remarkable life should ever consider.
It’s a sure way to fail if you’re constantly spending time doing the wrong things, are around other average people, and can’t focus on the one thing you should be working on consistently. Needless to say, all this gets you far from where you want to be in life.
If you have goals, though, and are serious about accomplishing them, it’s smarter to just stop doing anything that’s part of the day of a mediocre person.
- What’s wrong with average people’s attitude towards life [2:10]
- How some people confuse being busy with being productive [3:03]
- What to change about the people you spend time with [3:44]
- How the morning of a successful person is different from that of a mediocre one [4:21]
- What’s wrong about most people’s goal setting process [5:13]
- What makes you average
- How to be productive
- People to remove from your life
- Having a reason to wake up
- The one habit successful people swear by
- Kickstart the day
- What regular life looks like
- How to set better goals
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
What else should people avoid doing if they want to succeed in life?
Full-time freelance writer. Lifestyle designer.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Getting Started in Amazon Affiliate While Working Full-Time - February 25, 2017
- The Secret to Doubling Your Income and Cutting Your Work Hours in Half [Free Event] - February 25, 2017
- 6 Habits Before Bedtime We Must Adopt To Be Successful - February 24, 2017