Today the topic of the Let’s Reach Success podcast will be related to your personal finances, but in an interesting way.
I’ll talk about income reports and why it’s worth sharing them, even if the numbers aren’t impressive and even if you are a bit ashamed of what you got to show.
I just did it for the first time the previous week and feel different already. I’ll stick to this and can’t wait to share progress. Accountability does help, trust me.
The inspiration for doing this in my case came from Pat Flynn. Although many bloggers and entrepreneurs today are sharing their exact numbers, and we’re talking about big money here, Pat is the one I’m interested in the most and also one of the first guys ever to do it online back in the days.
So I’ll also explore his income reports a bit on the show today.
Hope you’ll enjoy it, and that by the end of it you’ll be even more motivated to grow your online income, and to share it with the world.
- What makes Pat different and what’s going on over at his blog [1:26]
- His main income stream, where exactly it’s coming from and how you can get started doing the same [5:06]
- What was the first thing Pat did to start making money online and how does it work [8:35]
- My first income report
- His income reports page
- What he earned last month
- Affiliate marketing
- Self-publishing a book
- Niche sites
- Sell products
- Google AdSense
- The SPI Podcast
- Why have a podcast
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Steal The 5 Mentors Who Shaped My Mind and My Current Life - July 21, 2017
- Tips for Choosing The Right Window for Your Kitchen Remodel - July 21, 2017
- LRS 084: How to Optimize Your Environment for Discipline and Success - July 21, 2017