If you’re just starting out on your self-improvement journey, congrats!
You’re not alone. Every day thousands of people decide to change for the better.
But it may be confusing with so much information out there.
I believe it’s always better to start small, get familiar with the main principles and to also get an idea of what you want exactly.
With around 350 articles on personal growth here at Let’s Reach Success, not all of it may be relevant to your current level.
So here’s the best content for beginners:
First Steps to Changing Yourself
- I Want to Change My Life: Where Do I Start?
- The Root of Our Problems
- The Only Way to Take Control of Your Life
- Why It’s Not So Hard to Succeed
- How to Live in a Non-Understanding World
- Success 101: What It Really Takes to Succeed
- Here’s Why You’re Probably Not Happy
- Your Comfort Zone and How to Break Free from It
Defining What You Want
- The Importance of Knowing What You Want
- Defining What You Don’t Want in Life
- Describe Your Ideal Lifestyle
- Should You Share Your Goals with Others or Keep Them to Yourself
- Create Your Personal Development Plan
Dealing with The Things Holding You Back
- How to Eliminate What’s Holding You Back
- What Separates You from Success
- 10 Simple Steps to Benefit from Failure and Turn It into Success
- Toxic People
- Beating Fear of Failure
- Overcome Negative Self-Talk
Finding Your Passion
- How to Find Your Passion Now and Start Doing What You Love
- The Passion Test
- Questions to Ask Yourself to Discover Your Passion
To hack life is to find easier, simpler and faster ways to do things. And there are techniques you can use and tricks and tips to consider:
- Getting Started with Life Hacks
- Productivity hacks: Part 1 and Part 2
- Trick Your Mind into Being Productive
- Save Time by Doing Less
- Hack Longevity One Aspect at a Time: Activity and Nutrition, Social Life and Environment
- Who We Really Are
- Embrace Insecurity to Live The Life You Deserve
- The Origin of Suffering: What Makes Us Unhappy?
- How Life Makes Us Learn and Grow
- Letting Go of Past and Future
Changing Your Habits
- 30 Ways to Build New Habits and Make Them Stick: The Ultimate Cheat Sheet
- What You Need to Know about Change and Developing Habits
- 5 Reasons Why We Can’t Change Our Habits
- The Power of Keystone Habits
- A Simple Solution to Changing Your Habits Successfully
- Why Have a Morning Routine?
- How to Wake Up Early
- Have an Evening Routine to Guarantee Tomorrow’s Success
Becoming Confident and Taking Action
- How to Feel Good about Yourself
- Setting Your Priorities Straight
- One Action a Day is All It Takes
- 8 Traits of People Who Set and Achieve Goals
- Decide to Succeed: How to Be Sure of Your Success
Check out my personal and business growth resources and most favorite tools.