This is episode 72 of the Let’s Reach Success podcast. And today I’ll share why you need to have one main word for the whole year in order to stay focused on the right thing long enough to actually see massive results.
Together with that, I’ll give you a simple exercise on how to define that word, and use it to your advantage throughout the whole year.
- The benefits of choosing a special word to guide you this year [1:16]
- How a successful entrepreneur answers one of the most important questions [2:37]
- My word for 2017, and why it’s the right one for me [4:38]
- Our time is limited
- Taking decisions quickly
- Pat Flynn
- His post
- Goal setting made simple
- Learning from failure
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Getting Paid to Travel? 5 Travel Careers You Can Begin from Your Home - August 21, 2017
- 5 Pro Tips for Saving on Landlord Insurance - August 21, 2017
- Where Do Employees Expend Their Energy Outside of Work - August 20, 2017