The person I’ll discuss on the Lets Reach Success podcast today is someone who really made it. That’s Arianna Huffington, a self-made millionaire, named one of the most powerful businesswomen by Forbes.
She was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of the Huffington post. Until it was sold to AOL for around $300 million. She’s also author of more than 15 books, and is now running a startup in the wellness industry.
So, as I like exploring the minds and lives of successful people, but only those starting from nothing, who made it, are hard workers and care about the craft, I’ll now share some facts about Arianna’s early life or current lifestyle, and what we can all learn from it.
- A life-changing moment in Arianna Huffington’s life that made here transform her lifestyle [1:16]
- Her best piece of advice for entrepreneurs [3:50]
- Some powerful quotes from her book Thrive [6:14]
- Arianna’s thoughts on making hiring mistakes, and leaving the Huffington post [8:46]
- The Huff Post
- The Sleep Revolution [book]
- Thrive [book]
- Article on Today.com
- Arianna’s best sleep tips
- CNBC post
- Article on Elle
- iConic event
Listen to the episode on YouTube:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.