Building wealth is a serious matter and needs to be discussed even if you don’t consider yourself materialistic and are alright with the standard of your lifestyle.
That’s because succeeding in every area of life is connected.
Personal development goes together with business growth. And how you manage your time eventually becomes the way you manage your money.
So if you’re serious about changing your mindset and habits, you’ll need to change the way you look at money, how you deal with your finances, and what’s your long-term plan on how to live in abundance.
Basically, if you keep staying on the right path, which includes developing discipline, building skills, starting a business, contributing to the world, inspiring with your actions, doing what you love, and so on, you’ll also become richer together with all that. And you will have deserved it.
Today on the Let’s Reach Success podcast we’ll talk about that.
Money management is something I’ve just recently started focusing on more seriously, and this is just the beginning of creating a lot of content around financial wisdom, investor’s mindset and money mindfulness, so stay tuned.
On this episode, however, I wanna share with you 10 ways of changing your financial situation, that I think are the only reasonable, enjoyable and meaningful options for you to build wealth.
- The 2 main money mindsets (and types of people) [1:43]
- The main reason why 99% of people don’t have the money they want [4:00]
- The exact changes you should make to your environment to develop an abundance mindset [6:00]
- What waking up early has to do with building wealth [7:10]
- Why you should become obsessed with tracking [9:05]
- How to think about money
- Spending habits
- How rich people view the world differently
- Money doesn’t buy happiness
- Turn passion into career
- How to make money online
- Earn passive income online
- Communicate with like-minded people
- How to find a mentor
- The 80/20 rule
- Hustle in the morning
- Location independent
- Create systems that work for you.
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.