In today’s episode of the LRS show, I’ll talk about productivity. And, in particular, the few rules I stick to that have become more than just life hacks. They are now some of my values because they lead to hard work, creating stuff that matters, reaching my other goals in life, and feeling good about myself in the end of the day.
So much has been shared out there on getting things done and working smarter. I’m one of those people creating content around it too, be it articles, guides, books and podcast episodes.
But it all boils down to a few basic principles. The tricky part, though, is that they need to be understood, internalized, turned into a habit, and eventually become something you do on autopilot, without using willpower or putting much thought into it.
Let’s see what these are for me. Think you might find this episode useful.
Or, in the worst case, it will make you rethink how you do productivity and time management, and set some new goals related to these aspects of life.
- Here’s what to do with your to-do list today to make it more effective [2:46]
- The thing that should come first every single day [4:08]
- Combining gratitude and hard work for maximum results [5:42]
- What you can do, that millionaires have started doing early on [6:57]
- Why have a to-do list;
- Save time;
- Be ruthless with your habits;
- How to work on your passion project daily.
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Steal The 5 Mentors Who Shaped My Mind and My Current Life - July 21, 2017
- Tips for Choosing The Right Window for Your Kitchen Remodel - July 21, 2017
- LRS 084: How to Optimize Your Environment for Discipline and Success - July 21, 2017