The Super Connector Summit is a unique virtual event where the best in business, entrepreneurship, and sales come together to help you uncover your hidden networks that can transform your life.
The summit will consist of 5 days of interviews, keynotes, and panels with multiple experts. It focuses on the topics of building relationships, becoming a connector and growing a solid professional network, and it’s live today.
You can still grab a free seat. Register here.
Who Will Be Speaking at The Summit
This is a gathering of 50+ world-class experts who share their proven tactics for growing a better network, deepening relationships and professional connections, and leveraging it all to enhance your life.
Here are a few names:
- Adam Grant, the New York Times bestselling author of Give and Take;
- Dorie Clark, the personal branding expert behind Reinventing You and Stand Out;
- Jordan Harbinger, the host of the top-ranked podcast The Art of Charm;
- Jenny Blake, author of Pivot, international speaker and executive coach;
and so many more.
And here’s what you’ll hear on Day 1 of the Summit, which is today. That’s the line-up of talks that are all live right now.
- Adam Grant – On How Your Network Grows Best
- Erica Dhawan – On How To Get Big Things Done Through Your Network
- Derek Coburn – On How To Maximize The Value Of Your Existing Network
- Molly Beck – On How To Reach Out To Strangers And Grow Your Network
- Nina Amir – On Reaching High Performance Through A High Performance Network
- Cody Jefferson – On How To Massively Scale Your Network in Less Than One Year
- Lise Cartwright – On Why Community-Building Is Network-Building
- Mike Loomis – On How To Grow Your Business Through Your Network
- Austin Church – On How To Cultivate A Powerful Network
- Andrew Tepen – On Networking For The Socially Anxious
- Maura Thomas – On How To Make Time For Networking
- Jess Sweet – On How To Re-establish Old Network Contacts
What You’ll Learn During The Event
1. A full understanding of where you network is, and where it needs to be. Including the science behind how networks work to help or hurt your career.
2. A plethora of tactics, systems, and proven strategies you can implement today to grow your network and improve your connections.
3. A new plan that will allow you to go further faster by strengthening your relationships and leveraging your network to boost your work.
Who’s Hosting The Supper Connector Summit
The event is hosted by David Burkus, the author of The Myths of Creativity and Under New Management. David writes regularly for Harvard Business Review and Inc magazine. He’s also written articles for Fast Company, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, PsychologyToday, 99U and an assortment of other publications. David is the founder and host of Radio Free Leader, a podcast that shares insights on leadership, innovation, and strategy.
He’s sold tens of thousands of copies of his books, spoken to audiences like Fortune 500 companies and the US Naval Academy, and has a TED talk that’s been viewed more than 1.7 million times.
And he’ll be the first to tell you it was the friends in his network that helped him get there.
Why Join Today
The talks I listed above will be live for 48 hours. After that, you’ll only have access to them if you’ve purchased the All-Access Pass.
Now is your last chance to grab a free seat for the event. Do it here.