This will be a cool and casual episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast that I crafted quickly. But which has some strong life lessons and can be the encouragement somebody needs to finally do some brave things with their life.
There are many things we can do, almost anything actually, but a big barrier to taking action turns out to be the fact that we feel like we need permission for it. You might disagree, but if you think about all the things you don’t have the guts to do, you might find that this is the underlying cause for the lack of action.
I’ll now talk about what inspired me to cover such a topic, and 7 things in life that you can do whenever you feel like, without having to ask for it or await approval.
Let’s see what a better and braver life looks like.
- Why we feel like we need to ask for permission to live life how we want [1:16]
- The truth about college and why you most probably don’t need it [3:53]
- Traveling might be easier and cheaper than you think [6:42]
- It’s time to work on that online business idea [8:32]
- Why leave your home town as soon as possible [11:08]
- A recent post by Tynan
- How to write your first book in less than 30 days
- The Personal MBA [book]
- Advice on college by Dan Andrews
Listen to the episode on YouTube:
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.