This episode of the Let’s Reach Success podcast will be more of a motivational one. About the main things most people put up with their whole life that make them miserable.
I want you to pay attention to each and every item. That’s for a few reasons.
For a start, you might be settling for something without realizing or admitting it. Which is bad and prevents you from ever moving on and finding balance in life.
Then, there might be an aspect you always wanted to change but never acted upon cause you needed a push. Hearing this today might be this push.
And last but not least, the purpose of this episode is to remind you to watch out for any of these, as even if you’re doing well and slowly reaching your goals, if you lose control for a moment and get distracted, you can start settling for something you don’t actually want, and thus go many steps back in your personal growth process.
I don’t want that to happen to anyone.
So let’s talk about the harsh truths of life.
- Why most people live a life they don’t like [1:27]
- How to get over the feeling of being inferior [2:44]
- Why fear is one of our biggest obstacles and what to do about it [4:17]
- From acknowledging your fear to being free from it [5:26]
- One of the worst things to be in life [9:30]
- The other aspect of having ‘less’ [11:03]
- Quite your job;
- Dreams are too vague;
- Turn them into goals;
- Take risks;
- What being average looks like;
- Living in the past;
- Leo’s article;
- Love is not enough;
- What are comfort zones.
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- How to Make Effective Business Decisions as a Manager - August 23, 2017
- How Dental Care and Success in Business Are Closely Related - August 23, 2017
- 6 Tips for Maintaining Your Health as a Business Professional - August 23, 2017