I’m about to leave the hotel room right now and get to the airport for the longest journey in my life so far. By the time this episode is published, I should have arrived in Bangkok.
In today’s show, I wanted to talk a bit about traveling in general, as a huge component of the location independent and mobile lifestyle.
You’ll now hear why I choose that exact destination – Thailand, and how such an adventure can help you grow personally, spiritually and even kickstart your business.
- The ultimate getaway from a comfort zone [1:26]
- The only way you should travel, and what I did wrong in the past [2:59]
- Why go to Thailand if you are building an online business [5:39]
- Some numbers about the cost of living there [7:32]
- What I wanna prove with my stay in Thailand [9:30]
- The importance of being adaptive
- Digital nomads
- The comfort zone conundrum
- Dan’s post
- Chiang Mai
- The 4-Hour Work Week: Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
- Co-working space
- The article on Forbes I mentioned
- Top destinations for digital nomads
- How much does it really cost to live in Thailand for some time
Thanks for listening.
Glad you joined me on the podcast today. If you want to hear a particular topic on it, leave a comment below and I’ll make sure I cover it in the future.
Also, if you enjoyed it, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left.
And finally, please leave an honest review for The LRS Podcast on iTunes. You’ll help a lot with the rankings for the show and I’ll appreciate it.