You might have gone through tens or even hundreds of tactics, hacks and tricks on how to get more done, focus better, and skyrocket your work performance. But how many of them worked for you?
Even if the answer is none, that might discourage you from ever trying to do something again to change the way you work. But that means you’ll be stuck with the same results, waiting for your business to improve and productivity to increase.
The bad news is that not every time management hack or strategy for getting things done faster will work for you.
Most of the time, it’s general rules that can be applied to your exact situation, but nothing will happen unless you define your obstacles to achieving more and completing your work faster and better, and until you clearly identify the aspects of your work process that can be fixed or optimized, together with acknowledging your strength and getting even better at what you’re good at.
Don’t get discouraged if you’ve tried many things that have worked for successful people in other industries, but which don’t seem to be working for you. Even if these are supposed to be game-changing and the solutions to finally fixing your weaknesses and helping you learn and work faster, there’s a high chance they will lead to no improvement in your case.
That’s because you don’t yet understand the way you work. And that’s unique for every single person.
The good news, is that now you know why all that you’ve tried to be more productive, a better business owner, and more disciplined in your personal life, hasn’t worked. And you know what the next step is – to understand how you and your brain work.
Once you do that, you’ll be able to look for the exact combination of tricks and strategies that will hep you 10x your results, with anything you do.
What better way to do that, though, than with the help of experts. And not just the so-called ‘gurus’, but real professionals from all fields that have gathered their most powerful life lessons and can help you work smarter than ever.
This Will Change How You Work Forever
David Burkus is hosting an event that will teach you how to be more effective, efficient, and productive.
Not only that, but he’s going to go deep into the psychology of what makes you tick, so you can finally understand HOW you work.
The event is called the Work Smarter Summit – and today is your last chance to enter it for free.
It consists of multidisciplinary experts including psychologists, professors, NYT bestsellers, and leading entrepreneurs including:
- Dan Ariely → NYT bestselling author of Predictably Irrational, world-renown psychologist, and Duke University professor of Behavioral Economics
- Greg McKeown → NYT bestselling author of Essentialism, CEO of THIS Inc., and Young Global Leader for the World Economic Forum
- Laura Vanderkam → bestselling author of I Know How She Does It, and 168 Hours, and a member of USA Today’s board of contributors.
- Cal Newport → author of Deep Work, and associate professor at Georgetown University
- Jenny Blake → author of Pivot, and Life After College, international speaker, career and business strategist, and executive coach
- Mike Vardy → founder of Productivityist, and author of The Front Nine, The Productivityist Workbook, and Beyond Trying.
- And many, many more
The best part?
This free event is designed to fit your busy schedule. These presentations will be available for 72 hours, so you access them at your convenience.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- Here’s What Science Says About Boosting Your Heart Health - August 18, 2017
- What You Need to Know Before Buying a 3D Printer Online - August 18, 2017
- LRS 088: The Obstacles Standing in The Way of Being Self-Employed - August 17, 2017