Body & Mind

  • Healthy and Active Traveling: 6 Destinations for Yoga Lovers

    yoga

    Nowadays, it seems that a healthy lifestyle is gaining on popularity faster than ever. Not only do people care about eating healthy food, doing sports, but they also have started trying incorporating these healthy habits into their traveling. Since there’s no better place for a vacation, than a place in which you can relax the […]

    CONTINUE READING >

  • Renew Yourself with These Amazing Diet Plans

    Renew Yourself In 2017 With These Amazing Best Diet Plans

    It’s a new year and that means that you can reinvent yourself. People make all kinds of new year’s resolutions – from wishing for better success to wanting to lose the extra pounds they’ve put on during the past year. Statistic Brain reports that, while it is very common for people to have resolutions about […]

    CONTINUE READING >

  • 5 Benefits of Coffee Consumption for Active People

    5 Benefits of Coffee Consumption for Active People

    Coffee has always been a morning ritual for some people. With the several coffees available in the market today, one has a wide array of options to choose from. Some offer ready to drink coffee, canned, bottled or freshly brewed ones. Coffees can even come in several flavours and kinds depending on one’s desires or […]

    CONTINUE READING >

  • 5 Things to Do to Avoid Burnout

    5 Things to Do to Avoid Burnout

    Americans work hard. In fact, we work so hard most of us lose vacation days every year. This work ethic would be admirable if it wasn’t creating stress and anxiety in America’s workers. Working too hard for too long can wear us down. There is no way we can perform at our best when we […]

    CONTINUE READING >

  • Top 5 Exercises to Reduce Stress and Anxiety Immediately

    Top 5 Exercises to Reduce Stress and Anxiety Immediately

    Exercising is a good way to reduce stress and anxiety. Studies show staying active on a regular basis trains more than your body – it teaches the brain to remain calm. But what can you do if you’re feeling anxious right now? Even if you aren’t the most active person, these 5 exercises can reduce […]

    CONTINUE READING >

  • 7 Easy Ways to Make Mindfulness Part of Your Daily Routine

    7 Easy Ways to Make Mindfulness Part of Your Daily Routine

    Mindfulness is all about having a moment. No longer the sole preserve of hippies and Buddhist monks, meditation practice is fast becoming a vital part of many people’s lives. And the benefits are clear. Mindfulness has been proven to reduce stress, slow ageing, improve concentration, and most importantly, make us happier. Ironically though, while mindfulness […]

    CONTINUE READING >

  • How to Be Adaptive When Things are Changing Fast

    How to Be Adaptive When Things are Changing Fast

    If there’s one thing you need to be good at, even though you may not know it, it’s to be adaptive. Adaptiveness is a necessity these days as the world is changing literally every minute. Trying to keep up, stay up to date, change yourself at the same time, and still have the time to […]

    CONTINUE READING >

  • A Simple Exercise to Let Go of The Tension and Stress Within

    A Simple Exercise to Let Go of The Tension and Stress Within

    There’s almost 90% uncertainty in anything big we do in life, but the other 10% make it all worth it. Once we forget the fact that life’s nature is uncertain, though, the daily round may become a struggle. Take me, for instance. Although I’ve written a lot about letting go of past and future, freeing […]

    CONTINUE READING >