It’s Black Friday and that means great deals from almost every retailer. It’s no different in the blogging world and some of the top software companies and brands that offer products for bloggers have big discounts.
I’ll now share with you my favorite ones. If you haven’t started a blog yet, haven’t switched to a better hosting provider, or haven’t created a newsletter, now might be the time.
I myself just invested close to $600 today for 2 of the deals you’ll see below. That’s for the annual plans of WPX Hosting (the hosting provider I’m using for my sites) and Teachable (the platform I use for my online courses).
Here’s what the best Black Friday deals for bloggers are:
Top Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
1. WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is currently the world’s fastest hosting for WordPress and has some amazing features. I reviewed their product here with all the details.
I switched to it earlier this earlier and have seen some amazing results in the performance and speed of Let’s Reach Success.
If you’re about to start a blog or want to change hosting providers, this deal might be the push you need.
WPX Hosting offers 3 months for free on their annual plans.
I just purchased it and that means I won’t be thinking about monthly payments or any business expenses related to hosting in 2019. Phew.
All that wouldn’t be possible without Teachable and its amazing features. That’s the site you sign up to that allows bloggers to become course creators without any additional knowledge. It handles payment, has all the design features you need, and is used by most of the famous bloggers out there who have their own courses too.
I’ve been paying monthly for it (which was $39 per month) and was meaning to switch to the yearly plan (which saves $10 each month). Black Friday is a good time for that as Teachable offers FREE access to as much as $5,513 in bonuses!
This is Teachable’s best deal of the year.
For a start, here are the tools you get access to if you purchase the annual package this weekend:
- 3 months of Canva (Normally $38)
- 3 months of RightMessage (Normally $237)
- 3 months of Demio (Normally $102)
- 3 months of Fomo (Normally $117)
- 3 months of OptinMonster (Normally $297)
- 3 months of ConvertKit (Normally $87)
Not sure if you know that, but things like ConvertKit (the best email marketing provider) and OptinMonster (online lead generation software) don’t usually come for free.
You also get the Teachable Masterclass Series:
Total retail value: $3,186 – yours FREE!
- Course Foundations with Danielle Leslie
- 50 Offers to $5K with Bushra Azhar
- Sell Out Your Courses Using Webinars with Alanna Kaivalya
- The Printable & Customizable Launch Calendar from Mariah Coz
- Little List Leverage with Adrienne Dorison
- Build Your Challenge with Jadah Sellner
- Impact Your Niche with Lauren Tickner
- Millionaire Mindset with Luisa Zhou
- How to Create Opt-ins to Grow Your List to Thousands with Suzi Whitford
- Facebook Ads Masterclass with Kimra Luna
- 2018 Teachable Live Virtual Summit: All Event Recordings
3. Theme Forest
The next one of my favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for bloggers is from Theme Forest. As you know, how your blog looks is crucial to whether or not you’ll increase traffic and build a brand.
Premium WordPress themes offer cleaner code and can boost your site’s performance. Not to mention that not many people have them and your design will be sort of unique. They are also highly customizable and each has some pretty awesome features.
I switched from a free to a premium WordPress theme a long time ago and couldn’t be happier. Theme Forest offers a huge collection of them for any taste and is now having a sale.
4. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
I often write about some of the highest-paid bloggers, and Michelle from Making Sense of Cents is one name that comes up often.
She’s earning over $100K/month from her blog and half of that income is through affiliate marketing.
Her course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is one of the most popular ones in the niche and shares all her secrets.
In fact, it’s the first online course I ever paid for.
In it, she covers:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing.
She has a Black Friday deal for bloggers. You can use the promo code BLACKFRIDAY2018CC to get the discount.
Hope you enjoyed my list of Black Friday deals for bloggers. Happy blogging!