It’s Black Friday and that means great deals from almost every retailer. It’s no different in the blogging world and some of the top software companies and brands that offer products for bloggers have big discounts.
I’ll now share with you my favorite ones. If you haven’t started a blog yet, haven’t switched to a better hosting provider, or haven’t created a newsletter, now might be the time.
I myself just invested close to $600 on this day last year for 2 of the deals you’ll see below. That’s for the annual plans of WPX Hosting (the hosting provider I’m using for my sites) and Teachable (the platform I use for my online courses).
Here’s what the best Black Friday deals for bloggers are:
Top Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
1. Financial Freedom Through Blogging
If you need some help getting your blog off the ground or are ready to finally turn your side hustle into a real blogging business, this course is for you.
Financial Freedom Through Blogging is my premium blogging course that covers anything you need to know to go from $0 to $5,000/month from your blog.
I’ve shared ALL the things I’ve learned over the last 5-7 years and want to save you the mistakes I made and the confusing periods I went through.
In this course, you can learn how to:
- create a blogging strategy and set goals for your new blog (or re-define those of your existing site)
- build a blog from scratch with no technical knowledge
- make your site optimized, secure and user-friendly from day 1
- design it and learn about the different elements of WordPress
- create your brand
- build your email list and create a welcome email series and a sales funnel so you can turn website visitors into buyers
- quickly index your new site and rank your existing pages
- create content that drives traffic thanks to ranking it high in Google
- make the most out of Pinterest and bring Pinners to your blog to double traffic
- increase domain authority and create content that goes viral
- learn how to make money from affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, ads and digital products
- combine all these monetization methods to create different passive income streams and grow your blog income
- and much more!
If you’re ready to do all this, cut the learning curve in half, and take control of your future, now is your chance.
From Nov 25th to Dec 2nd, you can get 40% off Financial Freedom Through Blogging.
ENROLL TODAY FOR 40% OFF!
This is only available for the one-time payment plant.
2. WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is currently the world’s fastest hosting for WordPress and has some amazing features. I reviewed their product here with all the details.
I switched to it last year and have seen some amazing results in the performance and speed of Let’s Reach Success.
If you’re about to start a blog or want to change hosting providers, this deal might be the push you need.
WPX Hosting offers 99% off on all monthly hosting plans & 3 months for free on their annual plans.
Check out their deal here.
3. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
I often write about some of the highest-paid bloggers, and Michelle from Making Sense of Cents is one name that comes up often.
She’s earning over $100K/month from her blog and half of that income is through affiliate marketing.
Her course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is one of the most popular ones in the niche and shares all her secrets.
In fact, it’s the first online course I ever paid for.
In it, she covers:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing.
From Friday, November 29, 2019 to Monday, December 2, 2019 (it will end at 11:59 p.m. PT), you can use the coupon code BLACKFRIDAY201920 to get 20% off the course.
Get 20% off Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing here.
This coupon code is only applicable on the one-time payment option, not on the monthly payment option.
4. Create and Go Courses
Alex and Lauren from Create and Go earn over $100K/month blogging and hundreds of bloggers increase their income each month thanks to their popular courses.
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, they offer 25% off. I’ve personally taken Six-Figure Blogger and Pinterest Traffic Avalanche and can’t recommend them enough!
So, here are the courses and the discounts you can get this time of the year:
Launch Your Blog Biz
Learn how to build, launch and make money with your first blog, including designing your blog with a theme, writing articles, building your email list, getting visitors to your blog, and learning how to make your first $1,000 and beyond with your blog!
Enroll and get 25% off here!
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Learn how to drive massive traffic to your blog and how to use strategies to increase clicks to your blog, grow your email list, and more!
Enroll in Pinterest Traffic Avalanche and get the discount now!
Learn how to create your own digital products and services (eBooks and courses), create sales funnels to sell your products, create high-converting sales pages, and everything you need to know to take your blog to six-figures!
Grab the course with 25% off here.
Pro Blogger Bundle
A bundle of all 3 signature courses outlined above at a huge discount! It includes all of the steps that you need to go from building and launching your blog to earning six-figures with your blog!
The Pro Blogger Bundle is the BEST DEAL — offering over 40% off the total course price when you buy the package deal (all three courses in one doubly discounted bundle)!
Enroll now and start earning from your blog.
If your blogging business is growing, you need to choose invoicing software over invoicing templates. The reasons for that are many including:
- Fast and accurate payments
- You can store everything in one place
- Stronger brand identity
- Enhanced business management
- It saves time as you don’t need to create and send invoices manually anymore.
If you invoice, you need Freshbooks. It’s easy to use and has many awesome (and necessary) features which can change the way you do your work.
The powerful reports you’ll get access to with Freshbooks are yet another reason to use it. They can open your eyes for areas of your blogging or freelance business that you never considered before but which can use some improvement.
All your personal information is protected and your business is safe. In addition, the support team is always there to answer your questions.
Freshbooks is 100% web-based and that makes it even easier to use. Now, you can get 50% off for 3 months.
OptinMonster is the most powerful lead generation software. With it, you can turn abandoning visitors into subscribers, grow your email list, get more leads and make more sales thanks to the marketing tools and Exit-Intent technology.
Over 1 million bloggers and website owners have trusted this tool and from November 25th to December 2nd you can get 35% off.
Take advantage of OptinMonster hot Black Friday coupon BF2019 to get 35% off here!
The next amazing Black Friday deal for bloggers is 60% off the best WordPress form builder WPForms.
WPForms is a drag & drop WordPress form builder that allows you to easily create contact forms, subscriptions forms or order forms on your blog in minutes and without the need for any code.
GET 60% OFF HERE!
Hope you enjoyed my list of Black Friday deals for bloggers. Happy blogging!