It’s Black Friday and that means great deals from almost every retailer. It’s no different in the blogging world and some of the top software companies and brands that offer products for bloggers have big discounts.
I’ll now share with you my favorite ones. If you haven’t started a blog yet, haven’t switched to a better hosting provider, or need a blogging course, now might be the time.
Here’s what the best Black Friday deals for bloggers are:
Top Black Friday Deals for Bloggers
1. WPX Hosting
WPX Hosting is currently the world’s fastest hosting for WordPress and has some amazing features. I reviewed their product here with all the details.
I switched to this hosting provider a few years ago and have seen some amazing results in the performance and speed of Let’s Reach Success.
If you’re about to start a blog or want to change hosting providers, this deal might be the push you need.
This year, WPX Hosting offers:
- 4 months for free on their annual plans
- 6 months free on a 2-year plan
- 9 months free on a 3-year plan
To those who want a more affordable (but still very reliable, popular and professional) hosting provider, I recommend SiteGround.
I’ve started other websites with it over the years (currently running one of them) and also recommend it as the go-to web host in my free blogging resources and paid programs.
This Black Friday web hosting plans will be discounted by up to 86% with prices starting at a whopping $1.99/mo.
3. Styled Stock Society
Wondering where all those beautiful images on my site come from? What about the graphics I use for social media or the workbooks and checklists I create as lead magnets? Add to that the presentation slides for my courses and all the promo material around launches. Well, I definitely don’t design them myself.
I’m a member of Styled Stock Society, which has thousands of stock photos for online business owners and bloggers in its archives and over 1000 customizable templates. New ones are being added weekly too!
2 years ago, I made one of the best investments in my business so far – lifetime access to their membership at a steal price, just because it was their Black Friday sale.
This year, they are offering it again. From November 21, 2022 to Saturday, November 26, 2022, new members can score a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP FOR JUST $600!
After that, lifetime membership will be closed again, so this is the last chance to get lifetime access to Styled Stock Society this year!
It’s a one time payment and you get immediate access to:
- 7,000+ Stock Photos (with new images added WEEKLY)
- 1,800+ Customizable Canva Templates
- Monthly Caption Guides
- Stock Video Clips
- Unlimited Downloads
- 365 BONUS captions (a whole year of captions? Yes plz)
- 365 BONUS templates (graphic design has never been easier)
- Lifetime Access
Simply put, you won’t ever need to worry about visuals in your business anymore. This membership alone took my branding to the next level.
4. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
Pinterest Traffic Avalanche is one of the top Pinterest courses for bloggers out there. I took it in 2019 and was able to grow my Pinterest traffic by 778% in 2 months. I describe the exact results I had in this article.
Thanks to the strategies outlined in the course, I got thousands of blog page views from Pinterest every month. That’s directly related to earning more from advertising and affiliate marketing, which are passive income streams.
Another fantastic way to earn using Pinterest is affiliate marketing. You can directly apply affiliate links to a Pin. And if you know how to create good graphics and optimize them as well as share them strategically, you can drive organic traffic to affiliate offers and earn commissions.
First, however, you should learn all you can about Pinterest and optimize your profile. And Pinterest Traffic Avalanche covers it all. It’s also by 2 of the highest-paid bloggers, Alex and Lauren of Create and Go. I’ve interviewed them here.
In Pinterest Traffic Avalanche, you’ll learn how to:
- get quick and organic traffic from Pinterest to your website
- automate that traffic with Pin scheduling
- create the perfect graphics for Pinterest
- promote your Pins
- replicate the exact strategies Alex and Lauren used to grow 2 Pinterest accounts to millions of page views
- use the right tools to grow your Pinterest account
They are offering 25% off the course this Black Friday, Mon, Nov 21 – Mon, Nov 28.
Use coupon BLACKFRIDAY2022 at checkout to get the discount.
5. Six-Figure Course Creator
Six-Figure Course Creator was one of the best courses I’ve taken and it’s also by Alex and Lauren.
Every blogger earning 5 or 6 figures has mastered email marketing and sells digital products (which is passive income), and that’s the course you need for these 2 areas of a blogging business (or any other business online).
After taking the course, I switched to a better email marketing provider (ConvertKit), created automated welcome email series for my subscribers, started nurturing my email list more and connecting with my audience, and began seeing a monthly growth of 500+ subscribers to my newsletter!
I also fine-tuned my premium online course and invested a lot of time in the sales page of the product to make sure it gets the attention it deserves. I’m currently creating more digital products to add to my overall blogging strategy and be able to offer to email subscribers at every stage of the customer journey.
From Mon, Nov 21st to Mon, Nov 28th you can get 25% off Six-Figure Course Creator with the couponBLACKFRIDAY2022.
Alex and Lauren also have a course for bloggers who are just starting out. It’s called Launch Your Blog Biz and it teaches you how to start a blog and get to $1,000/month in blog revenue.
In addition, they’ve created a discounted bundle. The Pro Blogger Bundle includes all their courses (that basically teach you how to go from $0 blogging to over $100,000) at a reduced price.
These have 25% off for Black Friday too, just use the coupon codeBLACKFRIDAY2022 at checkout.
The next one of my favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for bloggers is from Teachable – the online course platform I’ve been using ever since I began offering programs.
I can’t recommend it enough. It’s where I host all my free and paid courses, workshops, templates, bundles of products, etc. You can also sell coaching through it, have an affiliate program, and so much more.
Teachable is having their biggest sale of the year right now.
Save 35% on all annual plans and see how easy Teachable makes it to create, sell, and market an online course.
The discount is live through Monday, November 28th.
And big savings means even bigger bonuses.
Purchase any plan by November 24, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET to score these bonuses:
- Bonus #1: Email Mastery Mini Course ($99 value) – Learn how to entice subscribers, save time, and sell big through email marketing from brand expert Phil Pallen.
- Bonus #2: eBook & Workbook Canva Templates ($25 value) – Create stunning lead magnets with 95 pages of fully editable Canva ebook, worksheet, and checklist templates and 20 matching Instagram templates.
- Bonus #3: Audience Growth Bundle ($250 value) – Understand, build, and market to your audience so you can continually sell your course post-launch.
That’s $374 worth of interactive bonuses—on top of these incredible savings—to help you grow the business of your dreams.
7. Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
I often write about some of the highest-paid bloggers, and Michelle from Making Sense of Cents is one name that comes up often. I even interviewed her on the blog.
She’s earning over $100K/month from her blog and half of that income is through affiliate marketing.
Her course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is one of the most popular ones in the niche and shares all her secrets. In fact, it’s the first online course I ever paid for.
In it, she covers:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing.
She has a Black Friday deal for bloggers.
From Friday, November 25th at 12:01 am through Monday, November 28th (it will end at 11:59 p.m. PT), you can use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY22 to get 20% off the course.