Pinterest is just amazing!
Once you get the hang of it, you can get quick traffic (and we’re talking tens of thousands of new visitors to your blog each month). That traffic can directly boost your income if monetized right.
I’ve always relied on Google SEO (which is a solid, long-term strategy) to bring visitors to Let’s Reach Success. But at the same time, I knew I should have another traffic source.
Preferably, a social media channel where I can grow my reach over time and then get consistent traffic month after month. As a blogger in niches like Online Business, Finance and Personal Development, the right place for me was Pinterest.
I already knew from all the successful 6- and 5-figure bloggers I’ve interviewed that Pinterest is a gold mine.
You can simply create beautiful Pins (for free) for old and new blog posts and each can go viral when shared with the right group boards and Tailwind Tribes.
I tried many things but had no strategy in mind and was missing out on many important details. I finally took a Pinterest course in 2019 and that changed everything.
I followed each and every step and reached 500K monthly Pinterest page views, which resulted in hundreds of new visitors on my blog every day.
I believe in online courses created by bloggers who’ve achieved great success and I think you can benefit from a product like that if you too want to get extra traffic from Pinterest.
In this article, I’ll share with you the best of the best Pinterest courses for bloggers. You might need a big course for beginners that covers it all, or a more strategic one such as how to use promoted Pins or even make money as a Pinterest VA (helping other bloggers grow their reach and get traffic from Pinterest).
The following products are by people who earn a big income blogging and who have been in the game for a long time. Hopefully, one of these Pinterest courses will be the right one for you.
1. Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
I’m starting with the one I completed and whose strategies I implemented to explode my Pinterest traffic – Pinterest Traffic Avalanche.
This course was created by Alex and Lauren, the couple running Create and Go and Avocadu.com – 2 successful blogs that earn them over $100K/month.
Here are the exact results I had:
- I reached 506K monthly Pinterest page views;
- Some of my pins went viral (I share which ones exactly and how that happened in my latest blog income report);
- I brought thousands of visitors to my site from Pinterest in a single day;
- My blog traffic reached 85K monthly page views;
- My monthly ad revenue grew to $1000.
What You’ll Learn in Pinterest Traffic Avalanche
- How to set up your Pinterest profile for success
- How to organize your boards and pins
- How to find the right group boards to join
- How to use group boards to collaborate
- How to track your progress and analytics
- Group boards vs. Tribes
- Pinning from your website vs pinning from Pinterest
- How to SEO your profile and pins
- How to design a pin
- How to increase your chances of going viral on Pinterest thanks to 1 strategy
- Alex and Lauren’s most successful pins and why they worked
- How to make viral pins that create curiosity and make people click
- Why leaving group boards is also important and when to do it
- Group boards strategy and spreadsheet
- How to use Pinterest to collect emails
- What to do when someone is stealing your pins
- How to schedule pins using Tailwind
- What’s the best strategy for Tailwind Tribes
- What is SmartLoop and how to use it
- How to use analytics in Pinterest and Tailwind
- What other tools Alex and Lauren use to track website stats
- Creating promoted pins
- How much of their content Alex and Lauren pin vs other people’s content
- How to create Pinterest content with purpose
If you’re ready to get the same results as me and more, check out Pinterest Traffic Avalanche.
2. Pin to Profits
The next Pinterest course for bloggers worth checking out is Pin to Profits by the successful mom blogger McKinzie from Moms Make Cents.
In this course, McKinzie shares the same systems she uses to generate consistent traffic and sales. It’s actually 5 courses in 1 and that massive knowledge bomb can help you master Pinterest and turn your blog into a money-making machine.
What’s more, some of the products in this bundle teach you how to make money from Pinterest even without a blog!
Here’s what’s included in Pin to Profits:
Pin to Profits: Foundations
- Profile creation
- Rich pins
- Account optimization
- Viral pin creation (+ graphic design tutorials)
- Traffic strategies
- Bonus: Group Boards Spreadsheet ($50 value)
- Bonus: 20 Styled Stock Photos ($50 value)
Pin to Profits: Tailwind
The next course in the bundle teaches you how to use Tailwind to schedule your pins quickly and effectively.
Pin to Profits: Affiliate Marketing
This course shows you how to make sales on Pinterest on a daily basis. The modules include:
- Affiliate fundamentals
- Pin affiliate optimization
- Branding and design
- Affiliate tips for bloggers
- Bonus: Eight Customizable Canva Templates ($30 value)
Pin to Profits: List Building & Funnels
This course will show you how to create irresistible opt-ins, set up high converting landing pages and turn your readers into customers.
- Lean magnets and opt-ins
- Landing pages
- Sales funnels
- Advanced monetization
- Bonus: Canva & Google Slides Opt-in Templates
Pin to Profits: Promoted Pins
Once you’ve mastered the organic traffic that Pinterest can bring to your site, dive into the power of paid advertising with Promoted Pins!
This course in the bundle covers:
- Introduction to promoted pins
- Budgets and bidding
- Creating your ad
- Advanced strategies
- Bonus: Exclusive Students Only Community ($47/m value)
Are you ready to start working on all these aspects and master Pinterest once and for all? Learn more about Pin to Profits here.
3. Pinterest Marketing 101
Pinterest Marketing 101 teaches you how to use free online tools to send thousands of daily visitors to your blog, sales pages, and affiliate offers – on auto-pilot!
It’s by Chelsea from HerPaperRoute who is a successful blogging business owner and has created and grown multiple blogs in different niches.
What you’ll learn in Pinterest Marketing 101:
- How To Develop A Professional Pinterest Strategy
- Pinterest SEO & How To Do Pin Keyword Research
- How To Create Viral Pins
- How To Rank In Pinterest’s Topic Feeds
- Tailwind Training
- How To Run A Promoted Pins Campaign
Grab the course for only $47 here.
4. Become a Pinterest VA Today
Pinterest VA is a course for those who want to get paid to pin. One of its founders is Kristin Larsen from Believe in a Budget who earned $100,000 in her first full year of blogging.
The course teaches you:
- What a Pinterest Virtual Assistant and Pinterest Manager is and how to work with a client in an online environment
- Services you can offer and how much to charge
- How to find and land Pinterest clients
- Master Pin design, Pinterest SEO and Promoted Pins
- Automate pinning and scheduling
- Forming relationships with clients
- Expanding your Pinterest VA business.
The bonuses include:
- Promoted Pins Training ($199 value + a new skill set you can monetize = priceless!)
- 60 Days of Pinterest Post Community Membership ($99 value)
- Client Leads ($250-$1000+) per client lead per month recurring revenue
- 6 Live Bonus Trainings ($3,600 value)
- Pinterest Parties ($600/wk value)
- Client Onboarding Workbook ($99 value)
- Client Monthly Analytics Report and Template ($99 value)
If you’re ready to make Pinterest your next side hustle, learn more about Pinterest VA here.
Hope you enjoyed my list of Pinterest courses for bloggers. These are all updated frequently and more and more students who’ve enrolled in them become 5- or 6-figure bloggers thanks to bringing traffic from Pinterest. You can be the next success story!
Stock Photo from Branislav Nenin @ Shutterstock