If you want to contribute to Let’s Reach Success, give it a try by creating a unique article and submitting it according to the guidelines below.
- Topic – anything related to personal, spiritual and business growth. But if your knowledge is around Tech, Travel, Education or else, you can also share what you have to say. Check if it has already been covered on the blog. If so, give it a different angle.
- The article must be original – not found anywhere else. The moment you send it to me you agree not to republish it.
- A minimum of 800 words (unless it’s a video, app review or a post for the News category).
- One link back to your personal blog or resource in the bio. – That will be nofollow, though, as expected by the Google Guidelines. If you have a budget for this, learn more about sponsored posts here.
- Include stats and studies when needed (and link to the original resource).
- No advertising.
- Short sentences. – Break down long sentences into shorter ones.
- Short paragraphs. – 2-3 sentences per paragraph.
- Use active voice instead of passive.
Note that there’s a waiting period of 4-5 weeks if you get approved.
Your post will be edited so that it can resonate with the rest of the content on the blog.
How to submit?
Send your pitch (post title) or the completed article (in a simple Word doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t worry about formatting or images. That will be done after the post is approved and when it’s being formatted.
Once you send an email, we’ll let you know whether we’ll publish the piece or not.
Interested in sponsored posts?
If you’re looking for a dofollow link, want to promote your brand, product or business, or want a genuine review of your products or services in front of the audience of Let’s Reach Success, learn more about sponsored posts here.
There’s no waiting period for them, and the guidelines above don’t apply.