I know you all love motivational quotes. So do I.
In fact, there’s science behind why this helps.
There’s so much wisdom in the words of successful entrepreneurs, those who’ve already succeeded in life and know what works best. A simple sentence said with the right attitude, that goes together with a powerful image and message, can help us stay focused on our goals and move forward every day.
On this page, I’ll be collecting the ones I share on Instagram (@letsreachsuccess) and Pinterest, the best quotes I’ve found that inspire me to be my best self, the images I’ve turned into motivational quotes that evoke passion, confidence and make us hustle.
1. Bill Gates never took a day off in his 20s. So why should we?
Your 20s are probably your most productive time. It’s also the period in your life when you have the most free time. It’s time to take the decision to use these resources to your advantage.
Never again will you have that much energy and time, and that little responsibility and stuff to lose.
So work hard, try things, fail, take risks, and set goals. It will all pay off in the long-run.
Here’s some more advice for millennials.
2. ‘Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait, the grip of your hand and the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute you ideas.’ – Henry Ford
3. ‘It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your business.’ – Mark Cuban
4. ‘Focus on being productive instead of being busy.’ – Tim Ferriss
5. A year from now we’ll see who was the real hustler.
Nothing beats hard work. Don’t talk about it too much. Your results will speak for you in a few months.
6. Success begins on the inside.
Want to change your life? Well, the process begins inside of you.
Educate yourself on the principles of success, follow leaders and learn from their mistakes, develop the mindset of a winner.
Then, things will start changing on the outside too.
7. Grind now. Sleep later.
Here’s a guide on the difference between grind and hustle.
8. Find a problem and build the solution.
Every business is based on solving a problem.
The more specific the problem, the more you care about it, and the more people need a solution for it, the bigger your chances for success are.
9. ‘What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.’ – Don Zimmer
10. ‘If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.’ – Mark Zuckerberg
11. ‘Without hustle talent will only carry you so far.’ – Gary Vee
Gary Vee is yet another game-changer you should learn from.
He’s the ultimate example of what hustle looks like and how it helps you get to the top. No wonder all his words sound like motivational quotes.
12. Celebrate life for what it is.
It’s beautiful and perfect already. Appreciate it. Enjoy it.
13. Be your own boss and you’ll do your best work.
Becoming self-employed is hard work, but it’s rewarding in more ways than you can imagine.
14. Dream big. Set goals. Take action.
15. ‘Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.’ – Dennis Waitley
16. You owe it to yourself, and to the world, to give your business idea a try.
Coming up with an online business idea is one thing, implementation is what matters though, and what will separate you from the rest of those wanting to start a business.
17. ‘A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.’ – Franklin D. Roosevelt
18. Choose carefully what you focus on.
You get what you focus on. So eliminate all distractions and focus on what you want.
19. Big things start small, but they start today.
Seriously, stop putting your goals off. Start super small, but build momentum by taking the first action today.
20. Rise. Grind. Repeat.
The simple formula for success.
21. ‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.’ – Richard Branson
Break patterns, try new approaches to anything, build life skills, and keep failing.
Any successful person from history and of today did that in the beginning. It’s just that we hear more about their successes and think they somehow got lucky.
But no. There’s no shortcut to happiness or success. And it’s no use following rules and living by society’s standards.
Do things you way, and win big.
22. How you start your day defines how you’ll end it.
What I want you to pay attention to with this motivational picture quote is the importance of morning routines.
Almost all leaders, millionaires, CEOs and anyone who’s achieved big things in life, wake up insanely early. Not just that, though. They also know how to make the most of this extra time.
A ritual is a set of healthy, productive and positive habits you do in the morning, before anything else. It’s a fantastic way to get some work done, set yourself up for a successful day, find focus, get inspired, work on your passion project, organize your day, empty your mind, work out, or else.
It takes some time and experimenting till you find what works for you, and also what you enjoy.
Once you have the right combination of morning habits, you can make this routine a permanent part of your life.
23. Today is a great day to be alive.
Count your blessings every day and you’ll feel the abundance we all live in.
24. ‘Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations.’ – Steve Jobs
25. ‘To any entrepreneur: if you want to do it, do it now. If you don’t, you’re going to regret it.’ – Catherine Cook
Today is the day, and there’s no better time to start something than right now. Keep that in mind and get to work. You’ll thank yourself later.
26. If you want it bad enough, you will find a way.
27. ‘I wasn’t satisfied just to earn a good living. I was looking to make a statement.’ – Donald Trump
Make a statement with the way you live your life. That’s what I’ve been doing with mine for the last few years. You can see what I’m talking about in the About page, where I’m sharing my story.
28. Find meaning in everything you do.
Without meaning, there’s not much point in doing anything.
If you want to start a business, for example, make sure you care about helping people and your product or service will solve a problem they struggle with.
29. You shouldn’t stop hustling just because it’s the weekend.
I work weekends if I don’t have something special planned. It’s because I love what I do. So why should I care what day it is!
30. ‘There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.’ – Jason Fried
31. ‘Contrary to popular opinion, the hustle is not a new dance step – it is an old business procedure.’ – Fran Lebowitz
Become a master of the hustle.
32. You don’t need to wait for inspiration if you do what you love.
33. It’s a bad day, not a bad life. Keep it up.
Bad days come and go. Action, however, beats everything else.
You might be depressed about not seeing progress with a goal, or something unexpected happened that slows your progress. Whatever the case, get yourself back together and do something today to change your situation.
Start a blog, print out motivational quotes and put them on your wall, read books by successful entrepreneurs, go to a newtworking event.
Whatever it is, just do something, don’t wait for opportunities to come to you.
34. You have all it takes to succeed.
35. ‘Business opportunities are like buses. There’s always another one coming.’ – Richard Branson
36. ‘Good things happen to those who hustle.’ – Anais Nin
37. You don’t need money, a degree, experience or support to start today.
These are all outter factors. It’s you who needs to get up and do something in the end of the day.
One well thought out email to an influencer can change the game for you. One job application with an unusual angle can turn your whole life around. Reading one book such as Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill can make you see something that’s been in front of you the whole time.
History is full of great people who had no money, no education, no one around them doing or wanting the same, and no experience in their field. But with a good strategy and enough determination, while being patient and ready to go the extral mile, you can conquer the world.
38. ‘Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.’ – Mario Andretti
39. Let out the hustler within and you won’t need an alarm clock.
Can’t get out of bed early in the morning?
Set a goal that’s worth more than your sleep.
40. Wake up and get to work, creativity will flow if you build momentum.
41. You decide when to start, but today seems like a pretty good choice.
Don’t put your dreams off for later.
42. If you can’t find opportunities, create them.
43. Hustle silently. Your success will make enough noise later.
Mark Zuckerberg was quietly coding in his dorm room for weeks, not knowing he’s creating something that will turn him into one of the richest people on the planet.
44. Do work you love and Monday will feel great.
Seriously, if you think Monday is the problem and not your job, you need more motivational quotes like that.
Here’s some Monday inspiration for you.
45. Don’t be dependent on location. Start a business and travel the world.
46. ‘Don’t stay in bed unless you can make money in bed.’ – George Burns
47. ‘Live daringly, boldly, fearlessly. Taste the relish to be found in competition – in having put forth the best within you.’ – Henry J. Kaiser
48. Never settle for less than you deserve.
Believe that you are worthy of success and happiness, do something to get them, and you will have anything you wish for.
49. Hustle 24/7 or slave 9 to 5.
Personally, I’ve chosen the first one. Life is much better and more meaningful when you’re working your ass off for something you believe in.
Money, freedom and independence are just a bonus.
50. ‘The hustle brings the dollar, the experience brings the knowledge, the persistence brings the success.’ – Ross Simmonds
Hope these motivational quotes inspire the hustler within you!