Thinking about giving the whole ‘freelancer’ thing a try?
Think no more.
It’s not just a goal that will turn you into a hard working, richer, more productive and successful individual, but will also give you many joys in life and the type of freedom you never imagined you could have.
Freelancing takes time initially, and you need to dedicate all your free time and focus to get there. But once you break free from the 9 to 5, everything starts to change. You, how others treat you, the work you do, the money you make, the opportunities that come your way, and all other aspects of your life.
If you’re looking for reasons to become a freelancer, here are all the possible ones you may need:
Why You Should Consider Freelancing
1. You’ll be the one setting your working hours.
2. You can work whenever you feel like.
3. You can take a break at any moment, and come back refreshed.
4. You can work for more than 8 hours in a row when inspiration hits and you’re filled with energy and excitement.
5. The more you work, the more money you’ll make.
6. You can find a partner and work on a new, bigger project.
7. You can say no to clients if they aren’t what you’re looking for.
8. No office.
9. You can start a new project whenever you feel like.
10. You can also ditch some things if they aren’t taking you anywhere.
11. You’ll be doing what you’re good at.
12. You break free from the system.
13. You can pivot any any moment.
14. You start thinking bigger.
15. You can dedicate more time to your family.
16. You won’t answer to a boss anymore.
17. You’ll be making yourself rich, not someone else.
19. No chance to get fired.
20. No need to compare yourself with colleagues, you’re an individual now and are doing your work in a unique way.
21. You’re owning all your time.
22. You’re staying true to yourself.
23. You take all the decisions.
24. You’re self-employed and that makes you proud.
26. You can wear anything you like.
27. You can even work while in bed and still make money in your pajamas.
28. You can work from anywhere in the world, which makes moving to your favorite country possible.
30. Monday won’t be something you hate anymore.
31. You won’t need to go on a holiday just to escape reality.
32. You can use your talents without being limited by the projects you had to work on at your regular job.
33. You can learn new skills, and monetize these too.
34. You’re building your personal brand and getting known in a niche.
35. At any moment, someone may reach out to you with a tempting offer.
36. You have the chance to turn your freelance business into a system that produces passive income.
37. You can hire people to do some of the work for you.
38. You can build your own products and make extra money.
39. You have the chance to make a fortune, with enough hard work, initiation, focus and a good strategy.
40. You can hire staff and thus help these people provide for their families.
41. If you start sharing your experience, you’ll help more people live that lifestyle of freedom and independence.
42. You’ll be productive.
43. You’re giving your children a great example.
44. You’ll learn how to manage your time well.
45. You’ll also get better at money management.
46. You’ll build discipline by working even when you don’t feel like.
47. You’ll be tracking everything and keep things under control, as it’s your business we’re talking about.
48. You’ll be learning new stuff all the time.
49. You’ll gain experience.
50. You’ll build better habits so that you can do your work well and be in the mood, energetic and motivated every day.
51. You go to bed with a smile every night knowing you’ve done your best.
52. You do work that matters, either helping businesses or individuals with your services.
53. You’re helping the economy by having your own business.
Freelancing is a wonderful thing. If you haven’t yet made the decision to pursue it, now’s the time.
Are you ready to start a blog?
They are the hosting company I’ve been using on Let’s Reach Success since day 1, and one of the most popular ones worldwide. Famous for their one-click WordPress installation (I’ve described here how exactly to set up a WordPress site with Bluehost), free domain name, and affordable packages for beginners.
By starting a website with them through my link, I’ll earn a small commission. This adds no cost to you, but helps keep this site sustainable.
Latest posts by Lidiya K (see all)
- LRS 088: The Obstacles Standing in The Way of Being Self-Employed - August 17, 2017
- Here’s How to Organize Your Digital Clutter Once and for All - August 17, 2017
- How to Plan Your Life: The 5 Steps and 3 Rules to Get Started With - August 16, 2017